Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

NWS ~ DropTopGal After HOT Clubbing - Grand Sport

29K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  ramairetrans 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a sexy but tame vid to share, let's see if this uplaods properly.

While the doulbe shots of rum and making me feel "silly", mu intent was to post a short vid that I know you would enjoy. For some reason, I seem unable to get the vid into this thread. So here is the link, if it works.

DropTopGal Video

#2 ·
If someone can tell me how to insert a small mp4 vid into the threat, I will.

A very few on DC have seen these. These were taken in the parking lot after an amazingly spicy fun night of dancing and showing off.

Someone called me a "firecracker" on that night. Gee, I wonder why. ;)

#5 ·
Like.:thumbsup:

#12 ·
What a wild night this was! Note the few tears in my fishnets...

The getting out of the Vette view butt shot. The Grey Goose had me going pretty good.

Reactions: MR BRNS C6
#22 ·
Come to think of it, right now, my "Vette" is currently having a complete fluid flush and new suspension to make for a better ride. :cheers:

Yah know, sometime you get to a point in life where you say WTF and just go for it.

#30 ·
Talking with sas... Surely guys, I MUST come off as one of "thoooose" gals who likes a "firm ride". ;) Mmmm...

To associate this with cars.. my (ok, dear, OUR) Vette is currently in the shop getting among other things, a suspension upgrade to JOC stage 1.

#27 ·
I'll reactive another link soon. The traffic flow was too high (gee, wonder why). ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.