Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

DropTopGal ~ Winter 2013 GS - Beach Warm Up

63K views 65 replies 30 participants last post by  Debo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hiya Guys...

Here's some So. Fla warmth coming your way... While not freezing cold, the Vette loves to run hard in the cooler weather. ;) It's just a bit chilly down here in South Florida... so taking my GS up to the beach required a bit more clothing - larger bikini bottom. :laughing:

:cheers: DTG

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments... ;) Just adding to the "spice" in the Corvette Babes here on DC. (post this type of stuff in the "other" forum - get's one banned for six months :crazy:- go figure).

Another angle - side / rear view... ;)

Reactions: my396vette
#14 · (Edited)
Short side story: When these photos were taken, an older couple, late 60s - early 70s, were sitting on a nearby bench (about 15 to 20 feet away)... While I was on the beach, the husband was taking pics of my Vette with his cell phone. He didn't know then that the Vette was mine.

Then when I walked up from the beach to the Vette, he was fiddling with the phone - trying to take pics of me. He must have been distracted (gee, I wonder why), as he couldn't get his phone camera on - kept pushing the wrong buttons... then his wife (in a louder voice) pushed him on the shoulder - saying "hurry, hurry, you're going to miss her!!" - not realizing that I heard her. Sure enough, he didn't get the picture and his wife was nagging him -- "see, you missed her... yada yada".

So while we were taking these pics, they were watching but didn't take any with their phone. They must have either been respectful or a bit leery in that my husband was there (if you've seen my hubby, you'd understand why). I told them it was OK if they took my picture then the wife thanked me and encouraged him to "get really good ones". I did a few "special poses" for him.

Reflecting back on it... I guess it was a bit flattering, after all, I'm a mature woman with older kids, not a late teen / 20-something.

Ok... on to a couple more pics...

Can you tell... slight chill in the air?

As mentioned before... it was a bit chilly out, so more clothing - bikini with more coverage was worn. ;)

#15 ·
Chilly? I don't see any goose bumps.;)

#20 ·
Beautiful as always. :thumbsup:

Did you ever get the video in your previous link working properly? All I ever saw was the statement that it was private.

#26 ·
That's odd. I see all of the images on Flickr. Anyone have an idea what happened?

#29 ·
Ok guys.... I reloaded the previous images in this thread.

I think what happened -- earlier today, I changed the content safety filters in the photo set on Flickr (a few you won't see on here are - well... you know). By doing that, it renamed all of the photo files within the set.

Gee... I didn't realize that my missing pics would go noticed so quickly. :cheers:

#30 ·
I'll post some beach pics for any possible grief you might have experienced. :lookinup:

I don't gamble, but if I did... I would bet that all of you "like it wet"... :agree:

More?

#33 ·
The JSB color looked really nice in the tropical, South Florida sun.

Just out of the water - side profile capture. The surf was rather rough - tight / small bikini and rough surf shifts things around a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.