Here is a 77 corvette that me and my father are in the process of building. We are now just in the process of tearing everything down and plan to build it from the frame up.
1. ls2 from a gto (In the process of finding a motor and transmission, we will have to see what comes up) Maybe a cam cold, air intake, and headers.
2. Fire engine red exterior.
3. Creme interior (redo everything).
4. Undecided on the wheels, but more than likely some nice looking 18s with a moderately thick tire.
5. Possibly a small suspension drop depending on the gap between the wheels and fenders.
6. New set of cross drilled rotors and powdercoated calipers.
7. Redo both floor pans.
8. Paint the frame, control arms, rear end etc.
9. Undercoat the bottom of the floor and some kind of sound dampening material on the interior.
10. Im sure alot of things that I forgot also
Its going to take alot of time and it might be a slow build.
Here are some pics:
Old 350 which we are looking to sell
Will take more pics as we get it tore down some more.