RaidMagic!!!! - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums
 
 
Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
RaidMagic!!!!

You bastard!!!

You'll be sorry when my little 5spd gets a supercharger and 100 shot and I come at you with my AVEO POWA!!!!

Well played buddy!
TryNkeepUp is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Double_Take
DC Crew
 
Double_Take's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,607
Member #48594
Member since: Jul 2006
Location: Glenview, IL

My Corvette(s)
1970 Coupe (sold), 1970 coupe

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
link? Details?
Double_Take is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Corvettes are like fake tits, there is no point in paying big bucks if youre just going to stare at them.

"It takes 8463 bolts to assemble a car. It takes one nut to scatter it all over the road."

"If you ever injected truth into politics you'd have no politics."
Old 03-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
COPO
DC Crew
 
COPO's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,966
Member #71571
Member since: Mar 2008

Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
COPO is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_Take View Post
link? Details?
take a look at the "subtle" change in my screen name
TryNkeepUp is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 03-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by COPO View Post
Sooo not funny mister! You totally encouraged him
TryNkeepUp is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #6
COPO
DC Crew
 
COPO's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,966
Member #71571
Member since: Mar 2008

Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryN2keepUp View Post
Sooo not funny mister! You totally encouraged him
I didnt have any thing to do with that. Still funny tho
COPO is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
Double_Take
DC Crew
 
Double_Take's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,607
Member #48594
Member since: Jul 2006
Location: Glenview, IL

My Corvette(s)
1970 Coupe (sold), 1970 coupe

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryN2keepUp View Post
take a look at the "subtle" change in my screen name

Thats some funny shit. Only on DC....
Double_Take is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Corvettes are like fake tits, there is no point in paying big bucks if youre just going to stare at them.

"It takes 8463 bolts to assemble a car. It takes one nut to scatter it all over the road."

"If you ever injected truth into politics you'd have no politics."
Old 03-17-2010, 05:33 AM   #8
raidmagic
DC Crew
 
raidmagic's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,298
Member #1067
Member since: May 2003
Location: Brandon, FL.

My Corvette(s)
Rare 1987 bright red

Thanks: 30
Thanked 87 Times in 57 Posts
Come on, how did you not see that coming? COPO isn't as innocent as he is claiming either...the idea had to come from somewhere.
raidmagic is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sampson 9/22/97-1/1/05




Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read


Florida muscle car enthusiast click here
Old 03-17-2010, 05:42 AM   #9
DarthAWM
DC Crew
 
DarthAWM's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,003
Member #83845
Member since: Apr 2009
Location: Odessa, TX

My Corvette(s)
2003 Torch Red 6 speed coupe

Thanks: 30
Thanked 427 Times in 164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryN2keepUp View Post
You bastard!!!

You'll be sorry when my little 5spd gets a supercharger and 100 shot and I come at you with my AVEO POWA!!!!

Well played buddy!
Look at this way.

At least you don't have a custom user title you have to really screw up to get one of those.
DarthAWM is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Never trust a man who won't eat bacon
-Jimmy Dean
Old 03-17-2010, 06:48 AM   #10
sfallison
DC Crew
 
sfallison's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,724
Member #13653
Member since: Jun 2004
Location: Lewisville, Tx

My Corvette(s)
1975 Yellow T-top

Thanks: 0
Thanked 47 Times in 20 Posts
Rofl!!!!
sfallison is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
S.F. Allison

I am Shakespeare of Borg - Prepare to be or not to be
Old 03-17-2010, 07:20 AM   #11
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidmagic View Post
Come on, how did you not see that coming? COPO isn't as innocent as he is claiming either...the idea had to come from somewhere.
LMAO! Yeah I saw it coming.......it took me a minute though because I have my username and password saved on my computer and when it didn't log me in I was thinking then it hit me and I was cracking up!

Its all good......I have now joined the ranks of the "few"
TryNkeepUp is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 03-17-2010, 07:20 AM   #12
RTGordon
 
RTGordon's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,764
Member #22113
Member since: Nov 2004
Location: Richmond, VA

My Corvette(s)
These tights make my butt look big.

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
He kids because he cares.
I was "Industrial Strength Stupid" for a few days...
RTGordon is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
2000 Pewter/Black Coupe, gone.
1974 Blue/Silver Coupe, gone.
1982 Gold Coupe, gone.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:21 AM   #13
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
Look at this way.

At least you don't have a custom user title you have to really screw up to get one of those.
I don't even wanna think about what they'd do if I screwed up! That name change was just because I sold my vette and now I drive a slow ass Aveo
TryNkeepUp is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 03-17-2010, 07:22 AM   #14
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTGordon View Post
He kids because he cares.
I was "Industrial Strength Stupid" for a few days...
That's some funny shit right there!
TryNkeepUp is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 03-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #15
XQIZT
You've been pimped!!
 
XQIZT's Avatar
 
Posts: 12,336
Member #80197
Member since: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL

My Corvette(s)
1985 Z51, 1977 custom

Thanks: 23
Thanked 145 Times in 124 Posts
Ah yes....Raid is like that lil grain of sand in your bathing suit.

Good guy though...absolutely!


Don't knock the Aveo...thats what might be getting us down to Sebring this weekend.
XQIZT is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Alexa" - 1985 Z51 - In memory of the last Corvette Dad owned.

"Desiree" - 1977 - Wife's car, with an attitude problem

Click here for more info about our cars and autocrossing and other Corvette stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
2003-2011, DigitalCorvettes.com - All Rights Reserved