Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Bondurant order some new cars?

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Slacker1201 
#1 ·
Had a friend in Nashville call me today and tell me he was passing 10 identical Yellow Grand Sports on a hauler on Interstate 65 South. The only thing I could think of was that Bondurant may have ordered some new cars for the school?

See less See more
#3 ·
I've been studying this pic this morning. Is it just me or could their actually be 11 cars on this hauler? You've got two cars at the back facing forward tilted back. Then two cars at the front facing back tilted back. If you look under the two middle cars behind the little black mesh net it looks like you can see a sliver of yellow, meaning 6 on top and 5 on bottom for 11.

#15 ·
I've been studying this pic this morning. Is it just me or could their actually be 11 cars on this hauler? You've got two cars at the back facing forward tilted back. Then two cars at the front facing back tilted back. If you look under the two middle cars behind the little black mesh net it looks like you can see a sliver of yellow, meaning 6 on top and 5 on bottom for 11.
It does look like there is 5 on the bottom!

#5 ·
:agree: I think the contrast is stunning. But then again I like CG wheels on about every Corvette color.

#6 ·
I wonder if those are set to replace the 2008 Z51 Fleet used for the Grand Prix Course..

That would be good for the School for sure. The GS Looks way sexier then a regular coupe.

#7 ·
That was my thought as well. Though the "old" cars are 2008s and don't have a great deal of miles they probably see a bit of abuse and have a short life span.

I also agree that the GS is a very sexy car. Especially in that color combo.

#9 ·
Hello Everyone,

Yes, that was our transporter heading this way to Phoenix earlier this week. This first batch of Grand Sports arrived a few days ago and they are being prepped for new graphics. These will be replacing the '08 Z51s in our Grand Prix Road Racing classes. They should be ready for class in a few weeks.

Stay tuned as pictures will be posted once the graphics are completed.

#10 ·
Woohoo!! I was right, lol.:thumbsup:

So what is the plan for the old 08 Z51 cars? Sell them I suppose?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.