Custom Brake Kits To Fit Your C1 & C2 15" Stock Rims! LOOK!!! - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums
 
 
Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > C2 Corvette Forums > C2 Corvette
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Notices

C2 Corvette General | Technical | Performance | Aftermarket | Discussions

Other sections:
Corvettes Classifieds
Corvette Detailing & Car Care
Corvette Audio/Video/Radar
General Automotive/Shop/Tools
Corvette Performance Driving/Racing

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Mid America Motorworks
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette aftermarket products
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID
Mid America Motoroworks

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
PrecisionBrakes
Guest
 
PrecisionBrakes's Avatar
 
Posts: 53
Member #36553
Member since: Jul 2005
Location: Ashland/ OR/ USA

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Custom Brake Kits To Fit Your C1 & C2 15" Stock Rims! LOOK!!!

Hello Everybody!

Ever wanted a HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE KIT for your C1 or C2 Corvette that would actually fit your stock 15" rims?

HERE THEY ARE FOR YOU:

'53-62 C1 4 Piston Caliper Front Kit: #14-GM-0048: $1099 with Plain Rotors, $1159 with Drilled Only OR Slotted Only Rotors.

'53-62 C1 6 Piston Caliper Front Kit: #14-GM-0049: $1499 with Plain Rotors, $1559 with Drilled Only OR Slotted Only Rotors.

'63-64 C2 4 Piston Caliper Front Kit: #14-GM-0000: $1299

These are HIGH PERFORMANCE BIG BRAKE KITS AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE! CALL ME TODAY!!!

I encourage viewers to call me, email me, or post any questions they may have on this thread!

It only takes us about 2-3 weeks to get any of our stock Precision Brakes Company Corvette Brake Kits out to customers.

All we require to get your order started is a $500 deposit.

GOT QUESTIONS?

NEED PICTURES?

WANT TO ORDER?

CALL ME!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
PrecisionBrakes is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-16-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
Patrick
DC Crew
 
Patrick's Avatar
 
Posts: 53,130
Member #1
Member since: Jan 2003
Location: Arizona / USA!

My Corvette(s)
Current: 2003 Convertible .... Previous: 1996, 1996 GS, 2001 vert, 2002 Z06, 2003, 2007 Z51, etc...

Thanks: 17
Thanked 84 Times in 61 Posts
You have all the other stuff too? SS Brake lines... master cylinders... for this generation?

Any pictures of this stuff on C1/C2's? You can upload ALL the pics you like to our gallery. E-mail me if you need some instructions.

Patrick is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2005, 04:20 PM   #3
PrecisionBrakes
Guest
 
PrecisionBrakes's Avatar
 
Posts: 53
Member #36553
Member since: Jul 2005
Location: Ashland/ OR/ USA

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
You have all the other stuff too? SS Brake lines... master cylinders... for this generation?
Of course we have all the other stuff too! The Hi-Temp Brake Fluid, the Adjustable Proportioning Valve, Wilwood Master Cylinders, and Wilwood Pedal Assemblies.

We utilize the stock Master Cylinder in the C1 and C2 Precision Brakes Company Brake Kits.

All Precision Brakes Company Complete Brake Kits include Precision Brakes Company Rotors, Wilwood Calipers, Wilwood Pads, Stainless Steel Flex Hoses, All the Brackets, Hardware, Instructions, etc., needed for you to bolt the brake kit right on the vehicle with no other modifications at all.
PrecisionBrakes is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2005, 02:52 AM   #4
groovyjay
DC Crew
 
groovyjay's Avatar
 
Posts: 587
Member #2559
Member since: Sep 2003
Location: www.c3-r.com

My Corvette(s)
1956, 1963, 1965, 1979

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Good to see you guys here, I was just about to type you an email about the big brake kit for my 63 roadster. The car will be using all the suspension and driveline components from 65-> models. So Iäm for looking for a set for front and rear. I'm using 18" wheels all around. What kinda package deal can you come up with if I were to buy 4 sets?

I'm mostly interested in14-GM-0057-X for front
and 14-GM-0063-X for the rear...
groovyjay is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2005, 06:30 AM   #5
Frank Judge
DC Crew
 
Frank Judge's Avatar
 
Posts: 150
Member #21112
Member since: Nov 2004
Location: Germany

My Corvette(s)
63 Split Window

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hu groovyjay,
do you know this company? ---> www.movit.de

I am sporting Porsche BiTurbo Brakes in my 63 (as you may remember from the German corvetteforum).
Smaller brakes are available for mid years and C3.

Saves you a lot of transport, custom duties, etc.

Precision Brakes, no offense, just a little help by friends.
Frank Judge is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Frank
Old 08-18-2005, 11:21 AM   #6
PrecisionBrakes
Guest
 
PrecisionBrakes's Avatar
 
Posts: 53
Member #36553
Member since: Jul 2005
Location: Ashland/ OR/ USA

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by groovyjay
Good to see you guys here, I was just about to type you an email about the big brake kit for my 63 roadster. The car will be using all the suspension and driveline components from 65-> models. So Iäm for looking for a set for front and rear. I'm using 18" wheels all around. What kinda package deal can you come up with if I were to buy 4 sets?

I'm mostly interested in14-GM-0057-X for front
and 14-GM-0063-X for the rear...
Hello!

I sent you an email regarding your question.

Just email me at joe@precisionbrakescompany.com and we'll talk "package deals" ok?

Thanks!

Joe McLaren
Precision Brakes Company
PrecisionBrakes is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2005, 03:15 PM   #7
groovyjay
DC Crew
 
groovyjay's Avatar
 
Posts: 587
Member #2559
Member since: Sep 2003
Location: www.c3-r.com

My Corvette(s)
1956, 1963, 1965, 1979

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Judge
Hu groovyjay,
do you know this company? ---> www.movit.de

I am sporting Porsche BiTurbo Brakes in my 63 (as you may remember from the German corvetteforum).
Smaller brakes are available for mid years and C3.

Saves you a lot of transport, custom duties, etc.

Precision Brakes, no offense, just a little help by friends.
I've been in talks with Mov'it in the past, but I think their stuff is still way over priced. I got a quote from them about their monoblock big brake kit and I decided to wait for something else to come along. ACP makes also nice kits for our cars, is your set up from them?

PBC has created something a lot of us have been waiting for along time, I think the Wilwoods will do the job needed, since my car will only weight 1000Kg when done...

I'll email you about something really cool tomorrow which involves some Grazy Vette heads from Finland, more Corvette lunatics from Germany, nurburgring and Le Mans...
groovyjay is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #8
groovyjay
DC Crew
 
groovyjay's Avatar
 
Posts: 587
Member #2559
Member since: Sep 2003
Location: www.c3-r.com

My Corvette(s)
1956, 1963, 1965, 1979

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by PrecisionBrakes
Hello!

I sent you an email regarding your question.

Just email me at joe@precisionbrakescompany.com and we'll talk "package deals" ok?

Thanks!

Joe McLaren
Precision Brakes Company
Thanks Joe, just read your email, I'm in desperate need of a lot of sleep, will email you back 1st thing tomorrow!
groovyjay is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #9
PrecisionBrakes
Guest
 
PrecisionBrakes's Avatar
 
Posts: 53
Member #36553
Member since: Jul 2005
Location: Ashland/ OR/ USA

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by groovyjay
I've been in talks with Mov'it in the past, but I think their stuff is still way over priced. I got a quote from them about their monoblock big brake kit and I decided to wait for something else to come along. ACP makes also nice kits for our cars, is your set up from them?

PBC has created something a lot of us have been waiting for along time, I think the Wilwoods will do the job needed, since my car will only weight 1000Kg when done...

I'll email you about something really cool tomorrow which involves some Grazy Vette heads from Finland, more Corvette lunatics from Germany, nurburgring and Le Mans...
I will look forward to hearing from you, groovyjay!

We can definitely work out some sweet deals on some excellent Precision Brakes Company Big Brake Kits!!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Joe McLaren
Precision Brakes Company
PrecisionBrakes is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:30 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
2003-2011, DigitalCorvettes.com - All Rights Reserved