Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums (https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge (https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DC Joke Thread [Rjent-73Vettegirl] (https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88420)

Bob88 11-02-2007 08:21 PM

DC Joke Thread [Rjent-73Vettegirl]

rjent and 73vettegirl were celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained 73vettegirl. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my husband rjent's mule stumbled. rjent quietly said 'That's once.' We proceeded a little farther when the mule stumbled again. Once more rjent quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. rjent took a pistol from his pocket and shot him.

I started to protest over his treatment of the mule when he looked at me and quietly said 'That's once.'"

BASSIST 11-02-2007 08:23 PM

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

JetBlackZ51 11-02-2007 08:24 PM

:rolling: oh man....

73VetteGirl 11-02-2007 08:24 PM

:rolling: :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :rolling:

Oh BOB...this means war...:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

BlkThunder69 11-02-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob88 (Post 976532)
rjent and 73vettegirl were celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained 73vettegirl. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my husband rjent's mule stumbled. rjent quietly said 'That's once.' We proceeded a little farther when the mule stumbled again. Once more rjent quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. rjent took a pistol from his pocket and shot him.

I started to protest over his treatment of the mule when he looked at me and quietly said 'That's once.'"

Rjent.....Does Laura know about 73Vettegirl?:laughing:

Bob88 11-02-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 73VetteGirl (Post 976542)
:rolling: :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :rolling:

Oh BOB...this means war...:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I knew there was going to be hell to pay, but I just couldn't pass that up.:rolling: :rolling:

73VetteGirl 11-02-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetteluv (Post 976548)
Rjent.....Does Laura know about 73Vettegirl?:laughing:

Laura doesn't need to fear me...I'm harmless!! :laughing:

Rjent is the one she needs to worry about I think...he has boots like these...http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...wboy/Boot5.jpg:rolling: :rolling:

73VetteGirl 11-02-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob88 (Post 976551)
I knew there was going to be hell to pay, but I just couldn't pass that up.:rolling: :rolling:

Just give me a few minutes...I'm thinking...:smack

BlkThunder69 11-02-2007 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 73VetteGirl (Post 976556)
Laura doesn't need to fear me...I'm harmless!! :laughing:

Rjent is the one she needs to worry about I think...he has boots like these...http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...wboy/Boot5.jpg:rolling: :rolling:

:lookinup: ........................:rolling: :smack :rolling:

JetBlackZ51 11-02-2007 08:35 PM

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: As the World of DC Turns :rolling: :rolling:

73VetteGirl 11-02-2007 08:40 PM

Billy Bob Goes to Town

Billy-Bob was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by Sheriff Rjent

"Hey, Billy-Bob, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff Rjent, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said Sheriff Rjent.

"Well Sheriff Rjent, a couple hours ago I ran into Mary Lou in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started to feelin' kinda frisky and Mary Lou said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did.

Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Mary Lou said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did."
He continued, "We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Mary Lou had taken off all her clothes and she suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots.

Then Mary Lou laid down on the ground and spread her legs apart and said 'Okay, Billy-Bob, go to town'.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

BASSIST 11-02-2007 08:43 PM

:rolling: :rolling:

Bob88 11-02-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 73VetteGirl (Post 976570)
Billy-Bob was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by Sheriff Rjent

"Hey, Billy-Bob, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff Rjent, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said Sheriff Rjent.

"Well Sheriff Rjent, a couple hours ago I ran into Mary Lou in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started to feelin' kinda frisky and Mary Lou said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did.

Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Mary Lou said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did."
He continued, "We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Mary Lou had taken off all her clothes and she suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots.

Then Mary Lou laid down on the ground and spread her legs apart and said 'Okay, Billy-Bob, go to town'.

Not bad.:laughing: :laughing:

rjent is having problems with his Johnson which certainly had seen better times. He consults a doctor who, after a couple of tests, says, "Sorry, but you've overdone it the last 30 years. Your dick is burned out; you only have 30 erections left in your penis."

The man walks home (deeply depressed); 73vettegirl is already expecting him at the front door and asks him what the doctor said concerning his problem. He tells her what the doc told him. She says, "Oh no, only 30 times! We shouldn't waste that. We should make a list!"

He replies, "Yes, I already made a list on the way home. Sorry, your name isn't on it."

BASSIST 11-02-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob88 (Post 976577)
Not bad.:laughing: :laughing:

rjent is having problems with his Johnson which certainly had seen better times. He consults a doctor who, after a couple of tests, says, "Sorry, but you've overdone it the last 30 years. Your dick is burned out; you only have 30 erections left in your penis."

The man walks home (deeply depressed); 73vettegirl is already expecting him at the front door and asks him what the doctor said concerning his problem. He tells her what the doc told him. She says, "Oh no, only 30 times! We shouldn't waste that. We should make a list!"

He replies, "Yes, I already made a list on the way home. Sorry, your name isn't on it."

:nuts: :rolling: :rolling:

BlkThunder69 11-02-2007 08:51 PM