Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums (https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/index.php)
-   C4 Corvette (https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Does the CF suck or what ? (https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156283)

vette-c4 12-25-2011 09:31 AM

Does the CF suck or what ?

I think I have about had it with that place, between the members who act like girls and the moderators gastopo reasoning.So:buhbye: to the CF :D

HardcoreABN 12-25-2011 09:48 AM

The only good things I can see about CF is the retardedly active WTB/WTS forum and they have a decent technical knowledge base

vette-c4 12-25-2011 09:59 AM

:agree: I sell and buy a lot there but the C4 General section is a joke the was they let some of those girls bash guys and the mods let them get away with it.:crazy: but the VB is the worst a couple of day there was enough for me and never went back.

C5-R JR 12-25-2011 01:28 PM

The road racing section is the best Road Racing forum on the internet. Those guys are some serious club racers and a few pro racers on there. They are really cool and will be quick to answer a question to a fellow racer. I love those guys and the for sale section is top notch too! That place is great.

Jr.

Junkman2008 12-25-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vette-c4 (Post 1933137)
I think I have about had it with that place, between the members who act like girls and the moderators gastopo reasoning.So:buhbye: to the CF :D

You'll be back in 3 hours. :laughing:

vette-c4 12-25-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkman2008 (Post 1933164)
You'll be back in 3 hours. :laughing:

Not this time , but I did enjoy the Drag racing section because I do race my vette. :cheers:

vette-c4 12-25-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5-R JR (Post 1933161)
The road racing section is the best Road Racing forum on the internet. Those guys are some serious club racers and a few pro racers on there. They are really cool and will be quick to answer a question to a fellow racer. I love those guys and the for sale section is top notch too! That place is great.

Jr.

You think ? Try hanging out in the C4 General Section and see how great that place is then.:down:

HardcoreABN 12-25-2011 02:29 PM

The road racing section is damn near a different entity from the rest of the forum, it really is.

vette-c4 12-25-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HardcoreABN (Post 1933172)
The road racing section is damn near a different entity from the rest of the forum, it really is.

:agree: The Drag racing section is great and so are the guys on it but a lot are nothing more than a bunch of trouble making corvette queers. :laughing:

SilvrVett 12-25-2011 04:50 PM

I'll read it (less and less) - but I'm done contributing. The General Discussion used to be entertaining, now it's nothing but adds and stuffY old farts.

vetteoz 12-25-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilvrVett (Post 1933184)
stuffY old farts.

I represent that statement

Not withstanding there is now a generation of younger Vette owners out there
who have no respect for anyone older than themselves but
demand instant answers .
Can send a video from their cell around the world on Myface but too lazy / dumb
to use Google or a Forum search function to solve their problem

One liners with vague/ no info like ;" my car won't start" typical
( lucky if they even mention what year they own )

Ten 10 min after posting ,they come back whinging because no one has solved their problem

Can't spell or string 3 words together in a coherent sentence, write like they are sending a txt message with no punctuation so impossible to read
and you wonder why some of us get cranky.

Turbo84 12-25-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vette-c4 (Post 1933137)

Have you contributed anything substantive over there that your absence would be noticed?

Just wondering.

raidmagic 12-25-2011 06:55 PM

You know what sucks more? Threads about how bad CF sucks.
Honestly if you really mean it and don't care about the place you would never mention it or go back you'd just find a new forum to hang out on and enjoy the new people you meet. A few months back I gave up on the crappy attitudes of a different Vette forum (not CF) I never mentioned it, didn't make a thread about it and won't name that forum now. I just deleted it from my computer and moved on with my life.:laughing:

I'm with AJ but I'll give it a week. By the way welcome to the site. I'm sure if you hang out awhile you'll enjoy it.

raidmagic 12-25-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetteoz (Post 1933187)
I represent that statement

Not withstanding there is now a generation of younger Vette owners out there
who have no respect for anyone older than themselves but
demand instant answers .
Can send a video from their cell around the world on Myface but too lazy / dumb
to use Google or a Forum search function to solve their problem

One liners with vague/ no info like ;" my car won't start" typical
( lucky if they even mention what year they own )

Ten 10 min after posting ,they come back whinging because no one has solved their problem

Can't spell or string 3 words together in a coherent sentence, write like they are sending a txt message with no punctuation so impossible to read
and you wonder why some of us get cranky.

Amen, what I like even better is when you are trying to help them and they won't take your advise but keep posting the problem isn't solved.:laughing:

Corvette57 12-25-2011 06:58 PM

Seems to be too much drama there. Lost interest in that place about a year ago. Rarely post up there anymore.