Well, it worked but it is a little clunky. I noticed something about a limit of 60 photos in a DC album. Don't know if you can have multiple albums with 60 pics each.
Meanwhile, I'll proceed with this method for the moment.
As I mentioned, I started this build last spring but I'm not done by any stretch, so I'll try to make several posts per day until I get caught up to the current build status.
Oh, and I want to give credit where it is due. This forum was a huge help in planning before PB went dark, so I hope that I can offer some help/ideas also. I'm not going to post every step of every process I did, but I welcome any questions/comments.