Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums - View Single Post - Top Speed is talking about the debut. UPDATE - Will be in Tustin, Ca.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 01:04 AM   #16
Longtimer
DC Pit Crew Boss

Member #3668

My Corvette(s)
'07 Z51 6Mn NCM delivery, '79 L82 4 sp gymk - Gone '87 Z52 4+3, 76 L-82 4 spd

From GM Authority:
Quote:
Included with the two tickets are overnight lodging for the night of July 18, access to both days of the reveal, planned festivities, a group lunch, and a tour of a local automotive museum. Bus transportation will also be included for both days to the reveal site and the winning bidder will look the part with the exclusive Corvette reveal polo given to attendees. The only catch is that winning bidder must provide their own transportation to Orange County, California whether that be airfare, train tickets, or a rental car.
Local museum tour included. The Petersen Museum is up in LA and is a GREAT museum, but definitely NOT LOCAL. So I'd guess the tour will be of the Marconi Automotive Museum that is not far from the Tustin Airship Hangars - still my bet for the debut.
Longtimer is online now   Reply w/quote
Corvette ownership is like owning your own fountain of youth ... and we get a sip from it each time the signal turns green.