Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums - View Single Post - how to leave AMERICA DEFENSELESS
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 03:52 AM   #32
HardcoreABN
Account Disabled.

Member #36463

My Corvette(s)
2000 Torch Red/Red Z51 coupe

we have a long tradition of not negotiating with terrorists. the president of iran was, is, and always will be- a terrorist. He was involved and participated in the embassy take over in iran that had us citizens held hostage by iranians for over a year. he was 1 of them. we do not negotiate with terrorists.

russia was a completely different animal. it had a centeralized power base, and little was done that the polit buero did not approve. the islamic fanatics have no such centeralized power. there are many differences, but i dont feel like typing them at the moment, as I have to go get ready to meet and greet more grateful and supportive iraqi citizens.

as for not finding any wmd, did you know that saddam burried an entire AIRFIELD so that he would have an airforce when he returned to power. a us soldier found it by tripping over part of an aircraft. what is to say that a lot of the wmd has and is still burried, considering there are tons of it that the un cannot account for.
HardcoreABN is offline   Reply w/quote
https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanPerformance

Owner, All American Performance

402 LS2- Callies Compstar crank/rods, Wiesco pistons, 11.5:1 c/r, Custom 235/250 .621/.595 115+4 cam , CNC LS3 heads, LS7 MAF, Kooks 2" primary tube headers, Corsa Tigershark exhaust, Hotchkis sway bars, Monster level 3 clutch, custom return style fuel system, custom direct port nitrous kit.