Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums - View Single Post - grumpyvette... who's that?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #32
grumpyvette
Premium Member

Member #1106

My Corvette(s)
retired engineer, engine builder, racer 1985.1992.1996 cpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluslt View Post
Who doesn't wish they lived next to or at least near Grumpy. Man's a cornacopia of car knowledge.

your free to move into the neighborhood, theres a few homes for sale, and ID love to have a few car guys locally, to help out when I get bored or get help from at times
while Im waiting for a few dozen of you muscle car guys to move in the local area, your free to access the data base Im transferring my information into for easy access/reference
www.grumpysperformance.com
prices on homes in my are are about 60% of what they were three years ago, and florida has no state income taxes, and our winters last all of a week or so when temps drop into the 40s
and of course there are fringe benefits, in that girls tend to wear a whole lot less in this heat most of the year and a bikini and tee shirt is common.
plus you would be amazed at the stuff that gets done for free or at most the cost of materials
grumpyvette is offline   Reply w/quote
IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES AT WILL,FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"!
IF YOU CAN , YOU NEED BETTER TIRES AND YOUR SUSPENSION NEEDS MORE WORK!!