Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums - View Single Post - Whatever happened
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 08:34 AM   #18
MR BRNS C6

Member #73972

My Corvette(s)
2006 Silver Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963SS View Post
I was thinking Play Dough. Without mentioning any names, there are some people that embody the California mindset. I'm not sure if it's brainwashing from the schools or just being surrounded by like-thinking individuals. California is a mistake. I just read that they are wanting to tax the water. What's next? Taxing the air. Oh wait, the CARB folks already get a lot of Taxpayer funding. So they tax the air you breathe, the water you drink and won't let you make any changes to your vehicle. Yep, sounds like my kinda place. Maybe that's the reason their tax base is eroding. Businesses flocking to Texas, people moving to Oregon and Washington and less people to pay the taxes. Of course there's always the chance that I'll go there and get free medical care. Hell, everybody, including illegals, get free care. Why not me. Why pay for insurance?

Bless their hearts and to think that they believe they're right. Mind boggling to a logical thinking Hillbilly.

Definitely not the California I grew up in and thanks to ballot harvesting even Kern county won't be conservative much longer.
And as I've said before you watch - soon we'll need permits for our BBQ's.
MR BRNS C6 is offline   Reply w/quote
Smithers, unleash the hounds!
Edelbrock E-Force 1593 & Magnaflow exhaust for that healthy American sound. Before SC 354 RWHP, after SC 484 RWHP. That's all I can do and still pass California smog.