Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums - View Single Post - My 1968 LSx Restomod Conversion (by a complete noob). pic heavy
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 06:42 AM   #438
AcidGypsy
DC Crew

Member #130578

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumboShrimp View Post
A/G
Thanks for the opportunity to See and touch your car at Woodward - Those Pics are AWESOME! It looks like its on ROIDS... but that's not even close to the BadAss-nes that you've built. SUCH a sweet car!!!
Fantastic work - Attention to detail - 'plan the work, work the plan' - Hard to tell that you are an Engineer - D'oh!....
Still, I have a heard time fitting in the car - Even one that's done as sweet as yours.....
I guess I gotta get creative - or shrink?
I'll be picking you brain some - thanks for the offer -
Bottom line - YOU DID A GREAT JOB!
(And you call yourself a noob?)
Thanks Mike! - It was a pleasure meeting you and your son at the Dream Cruise! I loved both your passion for cars and excitement over the Vette! It's so cool when people understand the level of detail that goes into the execution of such a project.

Anytime you need some help, let me know.
Take care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slofut View Post
I agree! The same guy could've taken those pics of my car and it wouldn't have look nearly as good...
I'm not so sure about that! But thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumboShrimp View Post
And, BTW, THANK YOU for taking the time and effort to replace all the pics that were lost in the PhotoBucket Nightmare!
I can't imagine how much work that was!!
I just read the whole thread again from the beginning (should have it memorized soon) - The documentation is PRICELESS! Especially to a guy like me. This is what a GOOD forum is 'all about'... and THIS is a good forum!
No problem! It's a slow process, indeed. Once Torch pointed out how to post pictures here, its just a matter of finding the time to repost all the links. If there is anything you need in the meantime, just let me know.
It's going to be a slow process for replacement as the pictures have to be found, compressed for size allowance and re-posted.
As mentioned previously, these pictures are invaluable to someone trying to follow our footsteps. It's critical that in the end, photobucket doesn't get to control that.

Slowly but surely!
Steve
AcidGypsy is offline   Reply w/quote