C3 front end
rhhiii, I'm a little late to the party but I did a complete rebuild on my 81 a while back. Similarly to what you did I stripped everything down for powder coating and all new parts. The project is a frame off resto mod. In this forum it's the one titled "Another LS3 T-56 Swap into 1981 C3". I documented most of the process in the forum so might be interesting to compare notes.
I wound up with all powder coated components, new Moog everything, rebuilt (by me) pwr steering valve, replated disc shields, the works. Then, like often happens, I decided to go a different direction with the front end. I switched to a Steeroids R and P with Shark Bite upper A arms. I thought I'd try the stock lower arms but it wouldn't surprise me if I wind up with the Shark Bite lower A arms with coil overs.
Anyway, your work is looking very good, congrats on spotting the cracked weld! If you decide to go in that direction feel free to ask me about things I ran into with the R&P and upper A arms, there were a couple of things.
The other thing is that I wound up with a couple boxes of freshly powder components with new unused Moog components, some pwr steering stuff unused, and so on. If any of the stuff would be a help just let me know, just taking up shelf space right now!
Keep up the good work!