When White People Riot... - Page 2 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 11-27-2014, 05:51 AM   #16
C6 CRUZR
DC Crew

Member #119297

My Corvette(s)
2005 Corvette Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
So are you saying that her article has NO merit, no truth whatsoever???
I cannot speak for blckslvr79 but I am definitely saying that
the article has no merit.

The article you posted by the "activist" starts out by saying
"When black people protest against police violence in Ferguson, Missouri, they're thought of as a "mob."
But when white people got up in arms at the Pumpkin Festival in Keene, New Hampshire, a few weeks ago -- for apparently no reason whatsoever -- they were merely accused of "disruptive behavior."

Had this activist spent a few minutes researching her bogus claim, she would have found numerous links that claimed the
problems at the pumpkin festival were in fact, referred to as a "mob" in many news articles.

Headline - Keene State mob turns annual pumpkin festival into violent riot
http://www.dailydot.com/crime/keene-state-pumpkin-fest/

In addition to all her bogus claims, she used the headline for article - "When white people riot" .
To repeat myself from my earlier post, this was not a pumpkin festival riot. This was a drunken party weekend of college students who disrupted a small town that happened have
a pumpkin festival taking place. Additionally, it would appear that these students were not exactly "all white".
If you go to this website - http://www.wmur.com/news/keene-polic...oters/29274370
you will see the headline - "Keene police release photos in hopes of identifying rioters".
Then scroll through the photos and you will see that these students were not all white. Granted, there doesn't seem to be
a high percentage of Blacks but there are Black students involved. Here is just one pic -

I'm not sure what this ass clown ( Sally Kohn from CNN )
was thinking when she tried to interject a drunken weekend
of college kids as a comparison to the riots in Ferguson but
IMHO, this is just another moon-bat attempt to deflect from what has been taking place in Ferguson.

In conclusion I am saying that "her article has NO merit,
no truth whatsoever"!!!!!
C6 CRUZR is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
The Obamacare Health Exchanges Are Now Open In All 57 States -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2014, 06:09 AM   #17
Poncherello
Grey Squirrel

Member #5040

My Corvette(s)
Looking

Was the liquor store or Best Buy looted during these white riots?
Poncherello is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message

Ain't THAT the mofo truth
Old 11-27-2014, 09:07 AM   #18
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by C6 CRUZR View Post

Had this activist spent a few minutes ...

I'm not sure what this ass clown ( Sally Kohn from CNN )
was thinking when she tried to interject a drunken weekend
of college kids as a comparison to the riots in Ferguson
I think you answered your own question.

She's spinning the two stories to defend the nonsense in Ferguson.

blckslvr79 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:09 AM   #19
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello View Post
Was the liquor store or Best Buy looted during these white riots?
Only the corner shoe store where all the Red Wing work boots were stolen.
blckslvr79 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #20
Hameister
DC Crew

Member #133713

My Corvette(s)
2013 Grand Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt383 View Post
I am sure you have all seen this, if not here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

Fantastic video! I had not seen it so thanks for the post.

If every black person felt as he feels, they would no longer feel like victims.
They would take responsibility for their own actions, and 90% of the issues in the black communities in this country would disappear.
The only issues they'd have left in their communities, would be no different than the issues in white communities.

I remember 1987 - '88 very well because I lived near Wappingers Falls at the time.
Everyone, white, or black, with 1/2 a brain in their skulls knew that this rape never happened.
Yet every day we watched as Al Sharpton would stir the pot, and try to turn Tawana Brawley into a victim.

When are African Americans in this country going to wake up and realize that Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton, are nothing more than race baiting opportunists, lining their own pockets, as long as they can keep blacks convinced they are victims?

Dr. King would be rolling over in his grave if he could see this today.

Hameister is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Old 11-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #21
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

i must agree with they guy in the video--what does smashing cars, looting stores, and setting fires have to do with anything regarding this shooting? NOT A DAMN THING.

its just the stereotypical "angry young blacks" using tragedy as an excuse to act like a bunch of thugs--and that is the biggest tragedy of all. they have turned the sad death of this young man--whether right or wrong, justified or not-- into a bunch of idiots acting like animals.

THAT makes me angry--not just that they are disrespecting his memory, but also the hypocrisy of it all--"white cops shot him, so we gonna riot and smash and steal shit !" what a complete bunch of idiots, and a total farce.

i myself am a minimum of ten races--such as japanese, turkish, hawaiian, mexican, native american indian ( think feathers not dots ) etc-- so if you think im being a racist i got news for you--i may be an asshole, but race has nothing to do with it--its all about ATTITUDE.

act like a jerkoff, and i will hate you no matter the color of your skin.
fatguyzinc is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
If i cant eat it, ride it, drive it, or f*ck it, then i dont care...
Old 11-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #22
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameister View Post
... When are African Americans in this country going to wake up and realize that Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton, are nothing more than race baiting opportunists, lining their own pockets, as long as they can keep blacks convinced they are victims?
I can answer that. As soon as all white Americans and news outlets realize that ALL black do not subscribe to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson's bullshit.

The MAJORITY of us are smart enough to see through their rhetoric.
Junkman2008 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."
Old 11-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #23
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:
I can answer that. As soon as all white Americans and news outlets realize that ALL black do not subscribe to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson's bullshit.

roger that brother--we must all see past the 'stereotypes' and realize that those are just the bad apples found in EVERY race, every crowd, every town, every city.

but heres the thing--even your answer quoted above is the same black rhetorical of blaming others-- 'as soon as white people do this that or the other thing'--why not give em a reason to think different? why is it always white people who must do something first? and i aint even white ! i just LOOK white.

it makes me so angry to realize that if youre black, and you walk to the 7-11 by yourself at 1am in a white neighborhood, you may get cops who approach--but dont come off with an attitude and you'll be fine--NO MATTER THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN--but if you walked through, say, compton at 1am to the 7-11 by yourself--regardless of your skin color--you may get robbed, beaten, raped, shot--and not by white people....

maybe the correct answer is 'as soon as we ALL stop blaming someone else for every problem we have whatever our color'....
The Following User Says Thank You to fatguyzinc For This Useful Post:
blckslvr79 (11-28-2014)
Old 11-27-2014, 03:37 PM   #24
Hameister
DC Crew

Member #133713

My Corvette(s)
2013 Grand Sport

Quote:

I dunno Junk, I find that very hard to believe. If that's true, and you are really in the majority, then why doesn't the majority rule?
Why doesn't the majority have control over the minority?
Why doesn't the majority educate the minority?
Why doesn't the majority choose responsible black leaders who think like the young man in that video, or rationalize like Ben Carson, or Juan Williams?
Black leaders who lead from the heart like Dr. King, and not from the wallet like Sharpy Sharpton?
Why doesn't the majority reject people like Al Sharpton, and contact MSNBC to tell them that you don't want Sharpton speaking for you?

From where I sit, the majority of African Americans see themselves as victims, constantly oppressed, still enslaved, and treated unfairly.

I truly hate to say it, but I believe it's folks like you that are in the minority Junk, not the majority.
Hameister is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Old 11-27-2014, 06:19 PM   #25
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

Here's the deal. "If it bleeds, it leads." That is the motto of EVERY news organization that I have ever watched. Who in the hell wants to watch a news broadcast full of people doing nothing but good deeds? That doesn't move the interest needle but if you get a bunch of rioting idiots burning down the neighborhood, every news organization withing a couple hundred miles will show up. People LOVE watching train wrecks and Ferguson, MO is a train wreck of Titanic proportion.

Here's another reality. Do you have any clue how many black folks are in the state of MO? Do you think that the rioting idiots represent a LARGE percentage of those black folks? People who think that Ferguson is a significant slice of the black community are perfect examples of people who for one, don't live around a large population of black people and two, have been conditioned by the NEWS MEDIA as to what black people are like. You who believe that Ferguson, MO is an accurate representation of black folks are SO misinformed! Did the news media show ANY of the peaceful demonstrators??? Hell no but do you realize that thousands of people throughout the country had a peaceful demonstration on the same day that Ferguson was burning. Was it on any news station in your area? Probably not because the news media only shows you what rocks the ratings.

Spelman, Morehouse and Howard University are 3 of the biggest and most prestigious black universities in America. These colleges are PREDOMINANTLY black. They have TV's and CNN and MSNBC and FOX News and all the other crap that you will find in any city in America as far as news is concerned. Do you think that they are following the news that is going on in Ferguson, MO? Let me answer that for you. HELL YES, they are following that news. So why aren't THOSE BLACK PEOPLE rioting and burning down their universities?

Because educated black people (who just happen to represent the largest percentage of black folks in America), don't carry on like uncivilized savages.

The idiots rioting that you see in the news don't represent the majority of black folks, just as Jeffrey Dahmer doesn't represent the majority of white men in America. Hell, check out this list of teachers who were busted for having sex with their students. Can I assume that this list represents the majority of white women in America? Do you hear how stupid that sounds???

If I went with what I saw on the news and had never lived around anyone but my own race of people, folks like Dennis Rader, David Berkowitz, Edmund Kemper, Larry Bittaker and Roy Norris, Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono, Donald Henry Gaskins, Peter Manuel, John George Haigh, Arthur Shawcross, Peter Sutcliffe and Dennis Nilsen would have convinced me that ALL white men are psychopathic killers looking for their next victim. I would have never sent my kids to school where a white teenager was present because he might show up and start killing all of his classmates one day. I mean, am I justified to have that opinion since pretty much all of the school killers have been white? Do you see how asinine that sounds? Are these people a proper representation of the white race or just a representation of a few sicko's who have various ethnic backgrounds but appear at first glance to be white?

Don't let the media's portrayal of a few idiots cloud your judgement as to the makeup of an entire race of people because that just makes YOU appear to be as uneducated as those idiot rioters. Just like all whites do NOT follow the teachings of the grand dragon of the KKK, all black don't subscribe to the rhetoric of those folks who the media wants you to believe are the "leaders of the black people."

What a fucking joke.
Junkman2008 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."
The Following User Says Thank You to Junkman2008 For This Useful Post:
gmjunkie (12-02-2014)
Old 11-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #26
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

How was Your Turkey Day Junk ?
Eat like a King ?
87vette70TA is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #27
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:

Don't let the media's portrayal of a few idiots cloud your judgement as to the makeup of an entire race of people because that just makes YOU appear to be as uneducated as those idiot rioters. Just like all whites do NOT follow the teachings of the grand dragon of the KKK, all black don't subscribe to the rhetoric of those folks who the media wants you to believe are the "leaders of the black people."

What a fucking joke.
a few bad apples shouldnt spoil the bunch--but often do, unfortunately. why? i guess if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...well, it MIGHT be a chicken in drag. but the chances are few and far between.

so if all the rest of america sees at home, in the street, in the store, in court, or on tv is blacks acting like morons, thugs, criminals, etc...then quack quack.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:02 PM   #28
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Think about. Drag Racing.
Street Racing.
Beating the Fuck out of a chosen few Junk.
Makes me Happy .
Old 11-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #29
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87vette70TA View Post
Think about. Drag Racing.
Street Racing.
Beating the Fuck out of a chosen few Junk.
Makes me Happy .
did you say "drag racing" ?....................................... .
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-28-2014, 06:47 AM   #30
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

My Bud Junk Is Definite No Fuckass Fag Zinc.

Bam Is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in