When White People Riot... - Page 3 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 11-28-2014, 07:50 AM   #31
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMw...yer_detailpage
87vette70TA is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #32
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=7s3o8j9mKx8
Old 11-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #33
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=3l0rkj6jkps
Old 11-28-2014, 11:38 AM   #34
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87vette70TA View Post
How was Your Turkey Day Junk ?
Eat like a King ?
I still eating but I may come up for air.
Junkman2008 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."
Old 11-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #35
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
I still eating but I may come up for air.
Ok Junk.
If you look carefull in the Latest Byron World Outlaw Wheelie Contest Vids, I am there in several background shots.
I am on the East side Starting line retaining wall.
Honkie ass Whitees' & Bros having a Great time together.
No Racial Fuckass Bullshit going on.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #36
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:
My Bud Junk Is Definite No Fuckass Fag Zinc.

Bam Is.
not implying that he is--just being my normal retarded self. "drag racing", hah hah....ok, maybe its just funny to me.

and even if he WAS or I am or YOU are a 'fag', nothing wrong with that. hey--some dudes like girls with big boobs. some dudes like girls with long hair. some dudes like girls with glasses. and some dudes like dudes--who are we to judge? remember, if you see 2 guys kissing...that means theres 2 more chicks out there for ME.
fatguyzinc is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
If i cant eat it, ride it, drive it, or f*ck it, then i dont care...
Old 11-28-2014, 12:14 PM   #37
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguyzinc View Post
not implying that he is--just being my normal retarded self. "drag racing", hah hah....ok, maybe its just funny to me.

and even if he WAS or I am or YOU are a 'fag', nothing wrong with that. hey--some dudes like girls with big boobs. some dudes like girls with long hair. some dudes like girls with glasses. and some dudes like dudes--who are we to judge? remember, if you see 2 guys kissing...that means theres 2 more chicks out there for ME.
Ok Zinc.
We need Junk to make sure DC Survives.
And CF Goes belly up bankrupt shut down.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:02 PM   #38
Hameister
DC Crew

Member #133713

My Corvette(s)
2013 Grand Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Here's the deal. "If it bleeds, it leads." That is the motto of EVERY news organization that I have ever watched. Who in the hell wants to watch a news broadcast full of people doing nothing but good deeds? That doesn't move the interest needle but if you get a bunch of rioting idiots burning down the neighborhood, every news organization withing a couple hundred miles will show up. People LOVE watching train wrecks and Ferguson, MO is a train wreck of Titanic proportion...

Just 3 days ago, on Tues. the 25th, my wife came home from shopping at the local mall which is located in a very nice middle class community.
Average income in this area is probably around $50,000 to $75,000 per year.

She was visibly shaken. I asked what was wrong.

She told me she was standing on line waiting to pay.
She heard a ruckus behind her, and turn around. She saw 2 black youths that she described as about 16 or 17 years old.
They were stuffing things in their pockets, and under their jackets.
When the Macy's employee called for Security, one of the kids started screaming, "you're hasslin' us 'cause we black."
They ran down the escalator, dropping some of the merchandise, still screaming something about being black.

My wife said she waited until she was told it was safe to leave the area.
911 was called, because one of these kids pushed over a 73 year old white woman as he ran out, and she apparently had a broken arm.
My wife said she didn't wait around to find out if they were caught or not.

Sorry Junk, while your comments make sense, they are not what people see every day, not only in stores but on the streets, movie theaters, and in other public venues as well.

If in fact these people are truly the minority, then why have you not answered any of my questions.

Again...

"Why doesn't the majority choose responsible black leaders who think like the young man in that video, or rationalize like Ben Carson, or Juan Williams?
Black leaders who lead from the heart like Dr. King, and not from the wallet like Sharpy Sharpton?
Why doesn't the majority reject people like Al Sharpton, and contact MSNBC to tell them that you don't want Sharpton speaking for you?
Why doesn't the majority educate the minority?"

I'm sorry to say that for every African American I meet who is educated, speaks well, holds down a good job, has solid family values, has a nice home, car, etc., there are hundreds like the thugs I just described.

You can use all the Jeffery Dahmer logic you want, but it does not change the perception based on what white folks see all the time, not just on TV.

My wife and I have friends who live in our community who are black.
They are in their early 60s, are both well educated, are what I'd call upper middle class, with an $85,000 income, nice house, etc.

When we discussed this very subject about 6 months ago, (before Ferguson), they both said..."sadly, instead of educating those people, we tend to separate ourselves from that kind of rabble, so we are also partially to blame."
Hameister is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Old 11-28-2014, 01:11 PM   #39
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameister View Post
Just 3 days ago, on Tues. the 25th, my wife came home from shopping at the local mall which is located in a very nice middle class community.
Average income in this area is probably around $50,000 to $75,000 per year.

She was visibly shaken. I asked what was wrong.

She told me she was standing on line waiting to pay.
She heard a ruckus behind her, and turn around. She saw 2 black youths that she described as about 16 or 17 years old.
They were stuffing things in their pockets, and under their jackets.
When the Macy's employee called for Security, one of the kids started screaming, "you're hasslin' us 'cause we black."
They ran down the escalator, dropping some of the merchandise, still screaming something about being black.

My wife said she waited until she was told it was safe to leave the area.
911 was called, because one of these kids pushed over a 73 year old white woman as he ran out, and she apparently had a broken arm.
My wife said she didn't wait around to find out if they were caught or not.

Sorry Junk, while your comments make sense, they are not what people see every day, not only in stores but on the streets, movie theaters, and in other public venues as well.

If in fact these people are truly the minority, then why have you not answered any of my questions.

Again...

"Why doesn't the majority choose responsible black leaders who think like the young man in that video, or rationalize like Ben Carson, or Juan Williams?
Black leaders who lead from the heart like Dr. King, and not from the wallet like Sharpy Sharpton?
Why doesn't the majority reject people like Al Sharpton, and contact MSNBC to tell them that you don't want Sharpton speaking for you?
Why doesn't the majority educate the minority?"

I'm sorry to say that for every African American I meet who is educated, speaks well, holds down a good job, has solid family values, has a nice home, car, etc., there are hundreds like the thugs I just described.

You can use all the Jeffery Dahmer logic you want, but it does not change the perception based on what white folks see all the time, not just on TV.

My wife and I have friends who live in our community who are black.
They are in their early 60s, are both well educated, are what I'd call upper middle class, with an $85,000 income, nice house, etc.

When we discussed this very subject about 6 months ago, (before Ferguson), they both said..."sadly, instead of educating those people, we tend to separate ourselves from that kind of rabble, so we are also partially to blame."
He did answer. After blaming whites, he blamed the media.

Seems although Junk claims he is above the victim mentality, he still has a bit of it within himself.
blckslvr79 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:18 PM   #40
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckslvr79 View Post
He did answer. After blaming whites, he blamed the media.

Seems although Junk claims he is above the victim mentality, he still has a bit of it within himself.
i wasnt gonna go there, but since you brought it up...

i just didnt want to "flame" things even more. how bout we all just decide to drop it already, before things get out of hand and it degrades even further?

i mean, he IS correct--white people and media DO have a negative impact. and the rest of us are also correct in the points we have made. its ALL of the above things.

will it ever end? probably not. i firmly take the great, late DR. martin luther king's speech to heart--i always judge people not on the color of their skin, but on the content of their character. when someone does something wrong, regardless of skin color or race--its just that. WRONG.

of the literally thousands of people i have had to throw out of bars for work, its about an even spread skin color wise. that being said, i have never had someone say "youre just making me leave because im white". or "you wont sell me any more beer because im chinese." or "you wont take my expired ID because im arabic". or "you wont let us in because were irish". or "you wont let us finish our beers at 5 minutes after closing because we're filipino". or any of the other excuses ....know what i mean?

oh well. it is what it is.

p.s.--whats black and doesnt work?
decaffeinated coffee, you bunch of racist bastards...
Old 11-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #41
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Time to quit Fucking around and Jacking off shooting blanks Junk.
GO Drag Racing.
You have a Solid Axle Hotrod El Camino.
Just some things you can't do with IRS easy.
Beat the Hellcat cheaper than most.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #42
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:

will it ever end? probably not. i firmly take the great, late DR. martin luther king's speech to heart--i always judge people not on the color of their skin, but on the content of their character. when someone does something wrong, regardless of skin color or race--its just that. WRONG.

of the literally thousands of people i have had to throw out of bars for work, its about an even spread skin color wise. that being said, i have never had someone say "youre just making me leave because im white". or "you wont sell me any more beer because im chinese." or "you wont take my expired ID because im arabic". or "you wont let us in because were irish". or "you wont let us finish our beers at 5 minutes after closing because we're filipino". or any of the other excuses ....know what i mean?
But remember, you and I are racist because we point this out.
blckslvr79 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #43
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:
Time to quit Fucking around and Jacking off shooting blanks Junk.
GO Drag Racing.
You have a Solid Axle Hotrod El Camino.
Just some things you can't do with IRS easy.
Beat the Hellcat cheaper than most.
i want to solid axle my vette badly--unfortunately, all the axles that are the correct length are the same ones every one else wants-early nova 12 bolt, A body mopar, 70's AMC model 20, etc... so its going to be $$$ unless i shorten my own.

if im going to do that, then its gotta be an early model olds like you run or a dana 60/70/80 or a corporate 14 bolt or something--but i dont know how the clearance around pumpkin would be, maybe need floorpan mods. plus i lose my rear discs unless i do a conversion. more $$$.

hospital bills more important right now and gonna be for a while, so i just baby it around so i dont frag the rear end assembly...i hope !
Old 11-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #44
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Quote:
i want to solid axle my vette badly--unfortunately, all the axles that are the correct length are the same ones every one else wants-early nova 12 bolt, A body mopar, 70's AMC model 20, etc... so its going to be $$$ unless i shorten my own.

if im going to do that, then its gotta be an early model olds like you run or a dana 60/70/80 or a corporate 14 bolt or something--but i dont know how the clearance around pumpkin would be, maybe need floorpan mods. plus i lose my rear discs unless i do a conversion. more $$$.

hospital bills more important right now and gonna be for a while, so i just baby it around so i dont frag the rear end assembly...i hope !
The B body Mopar 8-3/4 " rear is really narrow.
Actually less wide than the E body 'Cuda & Challanger of 1970-74.
I have spent a good amount of time researching and measuring on my own the last 1year.
There are alternatives...few have researched.

Knowing how to MIG weld a must. Some Fabrication skills required too.
The GM 14-bolt is real big and heavy. Designed as 1 ton truck rear original .
Gear ratio selection not that good either.

Keep an eye out for 1961-64 F100 old Ford Trucks.
They had an optional Factory Dana 60 -2 (Dana 60)with semi float axles like MOPAR Muscle Dana 60 rear. Super Heavy Duty Posi used also.
I still have a 1963 F100 Dana 60 rearwith 4.10 Posi.
$400 Bought it. 61" inch track approximately .
Old 11-28-2014, 05:15 PM   #45
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

Quote:
The B body Mopar 8-3/4 " rear is really narrow.
Actually less wide than the E body 'Cuda & Challanger of 1970-74.
I have spent a good amount of time researching and measuring on my own the last 1year.
There are alternatives...few have researched.

Knowing how to MIG weld a must. Some Fabrication skills required too.
The GM 14-bolt is real big and heavy. Designed as 1 ton truck rear original .
Gear ratio selection not that good either.

Keep an eye out for 1961-64 F100 old Ford Trucks.
They had an optional Factory Dana 60 -2 (Dana 60)with semi float axles like MOPAR Muscle Dana 60 rear. Super Heavy Duty Posi used also.
I still have a 1963 F100 Dana 60 rearwith 4.10 Posi.
$400 Bought it. 61" inch track approximately .
nice. yeah, that corporate 14 is pretty much bomb proof--i think it has 1.5" axleshafts and 35 splines stock, hah hah...its an extra 200LBS +, but it would put it right between the rear tires where you need it the most...still looking for the needle in the haystack so i wont have to shorten one up. hopefully someday i'll find one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in