When White People Riot... - Page 4 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 11-28-2014, 05:23 PM   #46
Poncherello
Grey Squirrel

Member #5040

My Corvette(s)
Looking

I apologize for being mostly white and part of the problem.
Poncherello is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message

Ain't THAT the mofo truth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #47
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguyzinc View Post
nice. yeah, that corporate 14 is pretty much bomb proof--i think it has 1.5" axleshafts and 35 splines stock, hah hah...its an extra 200LBS +, but it would put it right between the rear tires where you need it the most...still looking for the needle in the haystack so i wont have to shorten one up. hopefully someday i'll find one.
There out there Zinc.
Keep looking what I do.
My SFI Race Harmonic balancer came in today.
So I don't blow a hole in the hood of my TA When racing.
87vette70TA is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2014, 06:28 PM   #48
Hameister
DC Crew

Member #133713

My Corvette(s)
2013 Grand Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello View Post
Hameister is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Old 11-28-2014, 09:17 PM   #49
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameister View Post
... If in fact these people are truly the minority, then why have you not answered any of my questions.

Again...

"Why doesn't the majority choose responsible black leaders who think like the young man in that video, or rationalize like Ben Carson, or Juan Williams?
Who in the hell are these "black leaders" that you speak of???

Do you think that I, or any of my friends of color sit around and wait for some "black leader" to tell us when to eat, shit and sleep? Do you think that black people in America today are "led" by some folks you see on TV who the NEWS outlets freely give out the title of "black leaders"? Who in the world elected these individuals as "the leader of the black people?" When was the election held because in MY WORLD, I am the leader of my own black ass. No one in a 3-piece suit who steps in front of a CNN or FOX news crew determines what and when I am going to do anything. If that is your reality, then you are grossly misinformed.

Quote:
Black leaders who lead from the heart like Dr. King, and not from the wallet like Sharpy Sharpton?
This ain't the 1950's or 60's. There's a black president in the White House. There are crooked individuals roaming all throughout every segment of every race out there. Should I assume that the only reason white Catholic men become priest is so that they can have sexual liaisons with little boys? I mean other than the Pope, those are the only Catholic priest I ever hear about so that must be the case, correct? This is the logic that you subscribe to right? I've seen my fair share of Catholic churches and not one of them looked anything short of the Taj Mahal so money MUST be prevalent among Catholics, correct? Definitely middle class and higher among its members so that would be a SAFE church to attend, right? Tell me this, why don't the "white leaders" plaster themselves across the airwaves and denounce all these Catholic pedophiles???

Quote:
Why doesn't the majority reject people like Al Sharpton, and contact MSNBC to tell them that you don't want Sharpton speaking for you?
So you have went out and interviewed THE MAJORITY of black people? When and how did you do this? Where is your data from speaking with this majority? Seriously? Do you even live around enough black people to get a slice of how most black people feel about the supposed "black leaders?" Do you see how silly you are sounding here?

I associate with enough black people, from customers to my friends to know how we as educated blacks feel. I would THINK that I have a MUCH BETTER sense of what the majority thinks. Until YOU spend enough time in my shoes, you shouldn't speak of that which you do not know or can not prove when it comes to black people.

Quote:
Why doesn't the majority educate the minority?"
So you can force feed education now, correct? You can lead a horse to water but it is up to the horse as to whether or not it will drink. However, if you have a way of making some of these idiots WANT to learn how to act, enlighten me. I will pass it on to the "black leaders".

Quote:
I'm sorry to say that for every African American I meet who is educated, speaks well, holds down a good job, has solid family values, has a nice home, car, etc., there are hundreds like the thugs I just described.
And to that I will simply say that there are not nearly enough black people in your small circle of black people. Let's see you take a tour of those three black universities that I mentioned. Let me see THEN how you feel about your small circle of "black friends".

Quote:
You can use all the Jeffery Dahmer logic you want, but it does not change the perception based on what white folks see all the time, not just on TV.
So what you see on TV is an ACCURATE depiction of the majority of black people, right? Okay, had I known that, I would have never became a cop because all they want to do is kill black people. Yea, the ignorance is seeping out this thread like gangbusters today.

Quote:
My wife and I have friends who live in our community who are black.
They are in their early 60s, are both well educated, are what I'd call upper middle class, with an $85,000 income, nice house, etc.

When we discussed this very subject about 6 months ago, (before Ferguson), they both said..."sadly, instead of educating those people, we tend to separate ourselves from that kind of rabble, so we are also partially to blame."
If that's the way they feel, more power to them. I can only speak for myself and I KNOW that I do my share to educate kids on walking the straight and narrow. I can only control what I do and cannot speak for anyone else.

But since you don't see this on TV, you would never know that this is what some of us educated blacks do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckslvr79 View Post
He did answer. After blaming whites, he blamed the media.

Seems although Junk claims he is above the victim mentality, he still has a bit of it within himself.
You know, sometimes, I think that I should put your posting ability into moderation so that I can control your idiot ass from looking so stupid. Is THAT what you took from my post? I was blaming the media for your asinine opinion of black people, being you get it from TV. But reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit. Because of that, I always keep your poster at the ready.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."
Old 11-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #50
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

You know Junk, a few have mounted a running SBC OR BBC IN the Bed of an El Camino.
Front engine & Rear engine coupled together.
Mickey Thompson did it all the time.
500 + 500 = 1000.
500 + 2000 = 2500 HP.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:05 PM   #51
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87vette70TA View Post
You know Junk, a few have mounted a running SBC OR BBC IN the Bed of an El Camino.
Front engine & Rear engine coupled together.
Mickey Thompson did it all the time.
500 + 500 = 1000.
500 + 2000 = 2500 HP.
I don't want to see their fuel bill.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:22 PM   #52
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
I don't want to see their fuel bill.
Don't worry Junk.
We will email Bam the Bill.
20 Barrels of 120 Motor Octane VP C18 Race gas at $600-800 a 55 gallon n.Barrel drum.
Air Force 1 will just be grounded for 1 week thanks to US.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:29 PM   #53
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

I like the way you dream Brian.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #54
87vette70TA
Account Disabled.

Member #139306

My Corvette(s)
1987 C4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008;;)2775634
I like the way you dream Brian.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:22 PM   #55
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

i always wanted to do one of those early 60's-late 70's vw van/pickups and stuff a 500 cad / 455 toronado motor & front drive trans in the rear ( making it rear drive transaxle ) using a custom welded subframe...

i bet it would wheelie as a default setting.
fatguyzinc is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
If i cant eat it, ride it, drive it, or f*ck it, then i dont care...
Old 11-29-2014, 12:44 AM   #56
Junkman2008
DC Crew

Member #71977

My Corvette(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguyzinc View Post
i always wanted to do one of those early 60's-late 70's vw van/pickups and stuff a 500 cad / 455 toronado motor & front drive trans in the rear ( making it rear drive transaxle ) using a custom welded subframe...

i bet it would wheelie as a default setting.
Someone did one and posted an entire thread about here. They did an outstanding job too.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #57
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello View Post
blckslvr79 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #58
Hameister
DC Crew

Member #133713

My Corvette(s)
2013 Grand Sport

Quote:

Do you think that I, or any of my friends...

Apparently you're not hearing anything I'm saying, and I suppose you'll think the same of me.

Best we drop the subject.
Hameister is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Old 11-29-2014, 10:02 AM   #59
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:

Do you think that I, or any of my friends of color sit around and wait for some "black leader" to tell us when to eat, shit and sleep? Do you think that black people in America today are "led" by some folks you see on TV who the NEWS outlets freely give out the title of "black leaders"? Who in the world elected these individuals as "the leader of the black people?" When was the election held because in MY WORLD, I am the leader of my own black ass. No one in a 3-piece suit who steps in front of a CNN or FOX news crew determines what and when I am going to do anything. If that is your reality, then you are grossly misinformed.

This ain't the 1950's or 60's. There's a black president in the White House. There are crooked individuals roaming all throughout every segment of every race out there. Should I assume that the only reason white Catholic men become priest is so that they can have sexual liaisons with little boys? I mean other than the Pope, those are the only Catholic priest I ever hear about so that must be the case, correct? This is the logic that you subscribe to right? I've seen my fair share of Catholic churches and not one of them looked anything short of the Taj Mahal so money MUST be prevalent among Catholics, correct? Definitely middle class and higher among its members so that would be a SAFE church to attend, right? Tell me this, why don't the "white leaders" plaster themselves across the airwaves and denounce all these Catholic pedophiles???

So you have went out and interviewed THE MAJORITY of black people? When and how did you do this? Where is your data from speaking with this majority? Seriously? Do you even live around enough black people to get a slice of how most black people feel about the supposed "black leaders?" Do you see how silly you are sounding here?

I associate with enough black people, from customers to my friends to know how we as educated blacks feel. I would THINK that I have a MUCH BETTER sense of what the majority thinks. Until YOU spend enough time in my shoes, you shouldn't speak of that which you do not know or can not prove when it comes to black people.

So you can force feed education now, correct? You can lead a horse to water but it is up to the horse as to whether or not it will drink. However, if you have a way of making some of these idiots WANT to learn how to act, enlighten me. I will pass it on to the "black leaders".

And to that I will simply say that there are not nearly enough black people in your small circle of black people. Let's see you take a tour of those three black universities that I mentioned. Let me see THEN how you feel about your small circle of "black friends".

So what you see on TV is an ACCURATE depiction of the majority of black people, right? Okay, had I known that, I would have never became a cop because all they want to do is kill black people. Yea, the ignorance is seeping out this thread like gangbusters today.

If that's the way they feel, more power to them. I can only speak for myself and I KNOW that I do my share to educate kids on walking the straight and narrow. I can only control what I do and cannot speak for anyone else.

But since you don't see this on TV, you would never know that this is what some of us educated blacks do.

You know, sometimes, I think that I should put your posting ability into moderation so that I can control your idiot ass from looking so stupid. Is THAT what you took from my post? I was blaming the media for your asinine opinion of black people, being you get it from TV. But reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit. Because of that, I always keep your poster at the ready.

The longest thread of diversion and excuses ever posted on DC.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:03 AM   #60
blckslvr79

Member #67576

My Corvette(s)
1979 L82 4speed

Quote:
Apparently you're not hearing anything I'm saying, and I suppose you'll think the same of me.

Best we drop the subject.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in