Yes, Sir! Can't ignore a request like that.
So the glass work has slowed to a point where it's not smart to try to lay it up as keeping the garage heated to 60 with a kerosene heater is not a safe thing to do. I did manage to get the rear valance roughed in on both the inside and out.
With the bodywork on hold, I turned my attention back to sandblasting and rebuilding parts. My 30gal air compressor was not able to keep pace and quickly wearing on my patience. I broke down and got a 60 gallon compressor and wired the garage for 220v. Much, MUCH better!
A quick list of things done and waiting for reinstall:
both headlamp assemblies (had to replace driver side eyelid as the metal was split badly behind the bulb area)
Pedal box - put new Sparco 3 pedal combo on it.
interior quarter inner pieces & rebuild the quarter inner dome lights (they were pained black)
POR-15'ed the bird cage (or better yet my Son did)
Steering Column is rebuilt with new leather wheel.
Fab'ed seat mounting brackets from 1/8" plate. The seats wont be moving fore-aft and I need them as tight to the floor pan as I can get. They turned out good!
Every ounce of paint is gone from the car! She's completely naked!
And I was able to talk Josh into fab'ing me a set of LSX stainless side mount headers for me.
So all in all just as busy, just not very exciting to watch. I'm sure we have all been there!
Thanks for checking in on me and keeping me honest!