"So as not to hijack anymore threads" thread. Some tech included - Page 4 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 11-04-2008, 05:50 AM   #46
Ben Diss
DC Crew

Member #61307

Quote:
Originally Posted by livnup View Post
Rick that is still an assumption and not facts, what we need is facts and cannot assume, judging from the video I will always say the person who made the video is an ass.That person should get the facts right before posting it, maybe thats the reason he posted it to confuse the constructive thinking person
It is his primary campaign statement. It is exactly what he told Joe the Plumber--to his face. Further, in a 2002 radio interview he stated that he believes in the redistribution of wealth to the disenfrancised black american. His words, not mine. He hopes to achieve this through legistlation. He feels the greatest tragedy of the '60's civil rights era was that the courts didn't do it at that time.

Go read. See for yourself. Most people are afraid to speak out against him for fear of being labeled a racist.
Ben Diss is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 06:35 AM   #47
C6 DVL
DC Crew

Member #51264

My Corvette(s)
2008 C6

Quote:
Ed lets analize the short clip you posted, first you maybe heard what you wanted to hear, like most people they only had one thing in their mind and thats the way they think, some listen, think and then let their brain engage their mouth.
That lady says(quote) she don't has to worry about paying for her gas and morgage.
This statement could mean alot, it could mean she might get a good job, be out of the financial situation and money will be easy for her so she would not have to be worried about how she is going to pay for gas and pays her morgage.
It can also be an uneducated person that thinks if Obama wins she will not has to work and he will share the wealth and give her a free house and free gas.
I will say we need to interview her and really know what she meant with that statement, but the person took a part of her statemant and post it on youtube is really the asshole. This statemant is worth nothing if we didn't heard the full statemant and the context of the statement.
This is a typical one if I said Ed is an assole sometimes but very sweet most of his life. Now another person will only play the part where I said Ed is an assole, but will not play the last part and you hearing it beleive I am not your friend.
So the big question is what do they want you to believe.

Quote:
It can also be an uneducated person that thinks if Obama wins she will not has to work and he will share the wealth and give her a free house and free gas
Mario, Thats my final answer!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario, pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeee don't waive the race card around me. It doesnt work around me
C6 DVL is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braciole View Post
Fran at unproven motorsports Blew up my motor and said yeah we blew it up so what?

Mike
Old 11-04-2008, 06:39 AM   #48
C6 DVL
DC Crew

Member #51264

My Corvette(s)
2008 C6

Quote:
Ed lets analize the short clip you posted, first you maybe heard what you wanted to hear, like most people they only had one thing in their mind and thats the way they think, some listen, think and then let their brain engage their mouth.
That lady says(quote) she don't has to worry about paying for her gas and morgage.
This statement could mean alot, it could mean she might get a good job, be out of the financial situation and money will be easy for her so she would not have to be worried about how she is going to pay for gas and pays her morgage.
It can also be an uneducated person that thinks if Obama wins she will not has to work and he will share the wealth and give her a free house and free gas.
I will say we need to interview her and really know what she meant with that statement, but the person took a part of her statemant and post it on youtube is really the asshole. This statemant is worth nothing if we didn't heard the full statemant and the context of the statement.
This is a typical one if I said Ed is an assole sometimes but very sweet most of his life. Now another person will only play the part where I said Ed is an assole, but will not play the last part and you hearing it beleive I am not your friend.
Mario, Can I add one more reason what she said or why she said that???
Quote:
Fran at unproven motorsports Blew up my motor and said yeah we blew it up so what?

Mike
Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #49
extanker
DC Crew

Member #52932

My Corvette(s)
01 coup

Quote:
well said
extanker is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #50
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Diss View Post
It is his primary campaign statement. It is exactly what he told Joe the Plumber--to his face. Further, in a 2002 radio interview he stated that he believes in the redistribution of wealth to the disenfrancised black american. His words, not mine. He hopes to achieve this through legistlation. He feels the greatest tragedy of the '60's civil rights era was that the courts didn't do it at that time.

Go read. See for yourself. Most people are afraid to speak out against him for fear of being labeled a racist.

Like it or not, he (Obama) will be our next President. I for one can only say that I hope (though I'm not optimistic) in 4 years I can say I was wrong about the man (and his associations) and he deserves another term in office. He has a difficult and uneviable task ahead of him.
Geneus is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Forged 402 stroker, ETP 215 ported/polished heads, 1 7/8" AR headers, Fast 90/LS2 TB, Oz Exo-skel dual disc clutch, 5 point custom roll cage, 4.10 gears, DTE strut brace, DTE hardened output shaft, Rwhp/Rwtq?...enough to go [email protected] with a 1.55-60' and a slipping clutch...thank you RobZ for driving and ECS for the build.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #51
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneus View Post
Like it or not, he (Obama) will be our next President. I for one can only say that I hope (though I'm not optimistic) in 4 years I can say I was wrong about the man (and his associations) and he deserves another term in office. He has a difficult and uneviable task ahead of him.

Now...where is that salt I have to pound.
Forged 402 stroker, ETP 215 ported/polished heads, 1 7/8" AR headers, Fast 90/LS2 TB, Oz Exo-skel dual disc clutch, 5 point custom roll cage, 4.10 gears, DTE strut brace, DTE hardened output shaft, Rwhp/Rwtq?...enough to go [email protected] with a 1.55-60' and a slipping clutch...thank you RobZ for driving and ECS for the build.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #52
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
Mario,

I would say this is a historic day in American history and as a black person in America you can take pride in this day, as should all black people in America. Martin Luther King's visions have come true...quite amazing.

I can tell from your posts you are a generous man and it is likely you share that genorisity with those members of your own church....a very good thing. You have become a very successful individual who likely came to this country with very little but thru hard work have achieved the American dream. But do remember this...I am willing to bet that you are also one of the individuals who will be directly effected (negatively) by the Obama tax plan should it evolve as he has envisioned. I am also willing to bet that it will impact you and leave you less to donate to your church and it's members, and to me that would be a bad thing. I know that my statement is just a prediction at this point but if it comes to pass it is what it is. If you don't care then my hat is off to you...but just remember I told you so.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #53
Ben Diss
DC Crew

Member #61307

Quote:
I believe you're right. McRage's choice of Palin clinched it for Obama. I do think that Obama's margin of victory won't be as high as the polls are predicting, but I think it's a done deal. Of course, as he raises our taxes I'll be able to say "Not my fault, I did my part".
Ben Diss is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #54
Geneus
DC Crew

Member #64482

My Corvette(s)
Z06

Quote:
I believe you're right. McRage's choice of Palin clinched it for Obama. I do think that Obama's margin of victory won't be as high as the polls are predicting, but I think it's a done deal. Of course, as he raises our taxes I'll be able to say "Not my fault, I did my part".
I believe the MOV will actually be near a landslide.

What I realized this weekend after getting beat up by older brother and his wife (they are both Obama zealots) is that this election has been more about Obama vs Bush than it has Obama vs McCain. There is a real hate for current administration which pretty much doomed the Pubs from any chance this time around regardless of who the candidates were.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #55
extanker
DC Crew

Member #52932

My Corvette(s)
01 coup

Quote:
i told my wife the idiot shot himself in the foot with his pick of vp. as for taxes going up....its a way of life
extanker is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #56
Braciole
DC Crew

Member #74224

My Corvette(s)
2007 C6 LS2 Z51 3LT

Quote:
I believe the MOV will actually be near a landslide.

What I realized this weekend after getting beat up by older brother and his wife (they are both Obama zealots) is that this election has been more about Obama vs Bush than it has Obama vs McCain. There is a real hate for current administration which pretty much doomed the Pubs from any chance this time around regardless of who the candidates were.
TOTALLY AGREE
Mike
Braciole is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
2007 C6 LS2 mn6 Z51 3LT
416 STROKED LS3 BY CARTEK
RPS Street Twin Carbon Clutch, 160 stat, CCWs RPM T56 Level 5 Zip Built SEVERE-DUTY rear 4.10
9S ARE ON THE GRILL
Old 11-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #57
Braciole
DC Crew

Member #74224

My Corvette(s)
2007 C6 LS2 Z51 3LT

Did anyone here about the Black panthers in philly?
2 of them at a polling place one with a night stick??
Alot more of this shit to come
Mike
Braciole is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
2007 C6 LS2 mn6 Z51 3LT
416 STROKED LS3 BY CARTEK
RPS Street Twin Carbon Clutch, 160 stat, CCWs RPM T56 Level 5 Zip Built SEVERE-DUTY rear 4.10
9S ARE ON THE GRILL
Old 11-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #58
C6 DVL
DC Crew

Member #51264

My Corvette(s)
2008 C6

Quote:
Did anyone here about the Black panthers in philly?
2 of them at a polling place one with a night stick??
Alot more of this shit to come
Mike

and last night there were a few klansmen out in the south

I'm not a racist, I just have a dry sense of humor
Quote:

Mike
Old 11-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #59
k0bun
DC Crew

Member #46419
Location: NJ...."the way I saw it, everyone takes a beating sometimes."

My Corvette(s)
Yella Mutha Fucka!

k0bun is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile."
Old 11-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #60
k0bun
DC Crew

Member #46419
Location: NJ...."the way I saw it, everyone takes a beating sometimes."

My Corvette(s)
Yella Mutha Fucka!

k0bun is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
"A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in