Tuning, any real good OBDI guys here? - Page 10 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > C4 Corvette Forums > C4 Corvette
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

C4 Corvette General | Technical | Performance | Aftermarket | Discussions

Other sections:
Corvettes Classifieds
Corvette Detailing & Car Care
Corvette Audio/Video/Radar
General Automotive/Shop/Tools
Corvette Performance Driving/Racing

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 01-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #136
jsup
DC Crew

Member #64150

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD85 View Post
What is your seat duration? 290/292?

I am thinking of a 238-242 w/114-lsa and install it on a 4-degree advance.

Or just maybe going with your same cam.

No results until probably May,,,,,,,, My engine will be out and on the engine stand in 2weeks or maybe next weekend at the earliest,,, then I usually disassemble everything and clean everything and organize it for the assembly.

Going to clean the engine bay again and re-paint some stuff, might polish the HSR plenum
Seat duration, IDK....I have the cam card downstairs. I haven't thought much about this stuff in a while, trying to wrap my head around tuning....which leads me to my next post.....see below.
jsup is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
1990 Quasar Blue Metallic---Pat Musi 427, about 375 HP.....Dart SHP Block...Dart Pro 1 Platnium heads, Comp Cam Pro Mag rollers, 240/246 custom grind cam, Exotic Muscle custom long tubes, full 3" exhaust, Miniram, 42# Bosch injectors, etc....etc........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #137
jsup
DC Crew

Member #64150

OK, here's what I have.....My current BIN File and I have Tuner Cat up and working.

I'd like to get Tuner Pro working, but the XDF I have is 6E, I'd like to get 8D VE since it's what I'm using.

I also have Scanner pro working, as you can see a few posts back.

I went to Moates website and tried to download the 8DVE and couldn't find it.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

MSEVEN, I'm still trying to figure out what you sent me. For some reason I can't find an XDF in there. I'm working on it now.
1990 Quasar Blue Metallic---Pat Musi 427, about 375 HP.....Dart SHP Block...Dart Pro 1 Platnium heads, Comp Cam Pro Mag rollers, 240/246 custom grind cam, Exotic Muscle custom long tubes, full 3" exhaust, Miniram, 42# Bosch injectors, etc....etc........
Old 01-19-2009, 07:09 AM   #138
MSEVEN
DC Crew

Member #76284

My Corvette(s)
90 coupe, 396 ci. all mods

You will first extract all files (in "my documents" is a good place) you will see 4 files. One in "Binary" (bin. file ), PDF (Docs., read theses), v401 def. (has your xdf in there). Open tuner pro rt, click /select xdf/documents/aujp4/definitions/xdf/open. Do same process for bin file. you will then need to apply ALL settings, tables etc. from original bin by using the "compare" and copy and paste. The other zip should contain the ADS for datastream. All of these files (XDF'S, Bin., ADS etc.)are specific to only the AUJP4.
The Rrob doc. I posted earlier in your thread discusses how to copy and paste in tuner pro rt. If there is any issues or something you are not seeing you can call /pm or whatever is easier.
MSEVEN is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #139
jsup
DC Crew

Member #64150

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSEVEN View Post
You will first extract all files (in "my documents" is a good place) you will see 4 files. One in "Binary" (bin. file ), PDF (Docs., read theses), v401 def. (has your xdf in there). Open tuner pro rt, click /select xdf/documents/aujp4/definitions/xdf/open. Do same process for bin file. you will then need to apply ALL settings, tables etc. from original bin by using the "compare" and copy and paste. The other zip should contain the ADS for datastream. All of these files (XDF'S, Bin., ADS etc.)are specific to only the AUJP4.
The Rrob doc. I posted earlier in your thread discusses how to copy and paste in tuner pro rt. If there is any issues or something you are not seeing you can call /pm or whatever is easier.
Thanks, seems to have worked. I sent you my BIN to take a look at. Talk to you later.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #140
raidmagic
DC Crew

Member #1067

My Corvette(s)
Rare 1987 bright red

Nothing to add here just wanted to comment that I love this thread. Great info and conversation in here. Thanks guys.
raidmagic is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sampson 9/22/97-1/1/05
Old 01-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #141
-=Jeff=-
El Teafive

Member #2

My Corvette(s)
1990 ZR-1 #1051

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidmagic View Post
Nothing to add here just wanted to comment that I love this thread. Great info and conversation in here. Thanks guys.
you mean you haven't learned anything.. better pay attention you will be quizzed
-=Jeff=- is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
-=Jeff=-
1990 ZR-1 #1051
NCM Lifetime Member #978

Useful Links: C4 Tech info|C3 Tech Info|Adam's Polishes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #142
jsup
DC Crew

Member #64150

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidmagic View Post
I hope so.. One of the things you have done with your projects is to keep a running diary of events to a conclusion. Too many times we get the beginning, maybe some middle on the random and occasional basis, but never the end. I'll try to take this to fruition, as you have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in