**Chuck's Bastardectomy Bar** - Page 5 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums
 
 
Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance



Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #61
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
I don't see that as a bad thing!!!! The wilder you get, the better I like it..
Oh I know you would like it, but my Husband most certainly would not. I'm a pretty good girl, he's lucky.
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #62
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
Oh I know you would like it, but my Husband most certainly would not. I'm a pretty good girl, he's lucky.
I'm only teasing...I forget that you have a Husband...

I knew that you would like RDZEPLN bra-less..But I have NO chips, nicks or dings on the front of the VETTE. I like that.
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #63
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
I'm only teasing...I forget that you have a Husband...

I knew that you would like RDZEPLN bra-less..But I have NO chips, nicks or dings on the front of the VETTE. I like that.
I don't have any chips on my front end either and I always go bra-less. Talking about my car here.
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Old 08-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #64
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
I don't have any chips on my front end either and I always go bra-less. Talking about my car here.
If you let me I'd like to do an inspection of your front and rear if possible, when we meet..Then I'll look at your Vette.
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #65
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
If you let me I'd like to do an inspection of your front and rear if possible, when we meet..Then I'll look at your Vette.
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Old 08-24-2010, 04:05 PM   #66
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
What???
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #67
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
What???
You weren't joking were you?

So what are you guys up to today? My landscapers finally showed up and then it started pouring rain. It finally stopped and they are working again.
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Old 08-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #68
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
You weren't joking were you?

So what are you guys up to today? My landscapers finally showed up and then it started pouring rain. It finally stopped and they are working again.
We are very sad and tired today.My love cat Sadie had something happen to her last night. We found her laying in Jills closet and now she is acting like she dosen't know us.Old age I guess..Jill and I were up most of the night watching over her.

Losing her will be a tuff one..
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-24-2010, 04:20 PM   #69
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
We are very sad and tired today.My love cat Sadie had something happen to her last night. We found her laying in Jills closet and now she is acting like she dosen't know us.Old age I guess..Jill and I were up most of the night watching over her.

Losing her will be a tuff one..
That's a bummer. How old did you say she is? My cat Chelsea is 15 now and moves pretty slow. Is she doing any better now or is she getting worse?
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Old 08-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #70
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
That's a bummer. How old did you say she is? My cat Chelsea is 15 now and moves pretty slow. Is she doing any better now or is she getting worse?
She is either 15 or 16, were not sure since we adopted her.She ate and used her box this morning, then just kind of laid around.It's like she lost her personality..She purrs, but looks distant..We'll see how it goes..No Vet for her, she'll stay at home until the end.My Heart is slowly breaking..
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #71
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
She is either 15 or 16, were not sure since we adopted her.She ate and used her box this morning, then just kind of laid around.It's like she lost her personality..She purrs, but looks distant..We'll see how it goes..No Vet for her, she'll stay at home until the end.My Heart is slowly breaking..
It's no fun watching your animals get sicker and sicker. My cat Benny (he was only 11) had Lymphoma. His pee was crystalizing because his Kidneys were shutting down and he wouldn't eat anything. We finally had to have him put down, he was so bad. Bless his heart, I miss him still every day.

My dog Maggie will probably be next. Everytime I call her I have to go poke her and make sure she's still breathing. Then she hopes up and acts o.k. Ya just never know.
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Old 08-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #72
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
It's no fun watching your animals get sicker and sicker. My cat Benny (he was only 11) had Lymphoma. His pee was crystalizing because his Kidneys were shutting down and he wouldn't eat anything. We finally had to have him put down, he was so bad. Bless his heart, I miss him still every day.

My dog Maggie will probably be next. Everytime I call her I have to go poke her and make sure she's still breathing. Then she hopes up and acts o.k. Ya just never know.
I've always had cats, since i was young.I love dogs, but I can HEAR cats.Sadie fell asleep in my arms as soon as we brought her home, when we lived in Colorado.We have been bonded ever since..Tears now.. Sorry..
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #73
BlkThunder69
 
BlkThunder69's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,918
Member #38279
Member since: Sep 2005

My Corvette(s)
69 Vette

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDZEPLN View Post
I've always had cats, since i was young.I love dogs, but I can HEAR cats.Sadie fell asleep in my arms as soon as we brought her home, when we lived in Colorado.We have been bonded ever since..Tears now.. Sorry..
It's O.K. Zep I understand.

Go be with your cat. I'll talk to you soon.
BlkThunder69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
The DC gal formerly known as REDHTC6GIRL
Old 08-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #74
RDZEPLN
 
RDZEPLN's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,962
Member #66926
Member since: Nov 2007
Location: BULLHEAD CITY,ARIZONA

My Corvette(s)
1992 VERT(sold) & 2002 VERT

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHTC6GIRL View Post
It's O.K. Zep I understand.

Go be with your cat. I'll talk to you soon.
Thanks..Of course we have clients in from Canada, and have to show them a Condo after dark...Unbelieveable...

Later....
RDZEPLN is offline   Quick reply to this message
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin' for a little while.. Only for a little while..

COURAGE
Is Being Scared to Death, But Saddling Up Anyway.
-John Wayne-
Old 08-25-2010, 04:20 AM   #75
markmark
DC Crew
 
markmark's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,968
Member #72662
Member since: May 2008
Location: California

My Corvette(s)
2001 Z51 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

Thanks: 30
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Morning gang
markmark is offline   Quick reply to this message
All Corvettes are really Blue. ~"Active Handling is designed to use existing traction to assist the driver. But cannot overcome the laws of physics". NOW they tell me!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003-2011, DigitalCorvettes.com - All Rights Reserved