Mexican Word of the Day: Biden - Page 2 - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > News Room
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

News Room This section is for discussing current events.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 06-12-2019, 05:10 AM   #16
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Maniacmechanic1 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Your sig. has been edited by the admin. Stop now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2019, 05:11 AM   #17
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Old 06-12-2019, 11:22 PM   #18
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Old 06-13-2019, 02:50 AM   #19
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Old 06-13-2019, 02:52 AM   #20
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

She is A-OK Women & Men.
My local Republican Senator Sue Rezin.

She tried real hard recent again.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:58 AM   #21
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Old 06-13-2019, 07:55 AM   #22
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Old 06-13-2019, 10:54 AM   #23
StillCrazy
DC Crew

Member #44494

My Corvette(s)
06 COUPE,08 ZO6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacmechanic1 View Post
The bastard doesn't love the US he loves himself , just ask him ,he'll take dirt from foreign countries on his political foes which is against the law OH by the way the FBI director is a liar. He doesn't want t be president he wants to be king. The bastard makes Benedict Arnold look like a hero.
StillCrazy is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2019, 06:42 AM   #24
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillCrazy View Post
The bastard doesn't love the US he loves himself , just ask him ,he'll take dirt from foreign countries on his political foes which is against the law OH by the way the FBI director is a liar. He doesn't want t be president he wants to be king. The bastard makes Benedict Arnold look like a hero.
He does not want to be King.
He has more more money than a King.

He is here to save the USA from Democrats trying to take over the USA & rest of the world because people like you elected them into office.

You see the recent pictures in San Fracisco ?
One Homeless Black guy needing help care, He takes a Shit standing up in front of a High Class Outdoors restaurant while others eating lunch.
Like its normal a daily routine.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:45 AM   #25
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Old 06-14-2019, 07:11 AM   #26
1963SS
DC Crew

Member #96709

My Corvette(s)
1995 C4

The protests by anyone from California will be disregarded. There is a reason that 99% of sane Americans believe you all are nuts. California has been the butt of jokes for a long time now. Silly laws, silly rules and ever increasing welfare and homelessness. It is blatantly obvious to anyone that the California system isn't working. If you want to shit in the streets that would be OK but don't even think of washing your car. C.A.R.B. has always been and will forever be a joke. That alone should be enough to get any car guy upset. Since this is a car forum and since you're not upset then you are either a troll or not a car guy.

How about a new site? "Liberal Corvettes". All parts from vendors will be free. Since you can't keep 'em clean in the Summer it will have to be more of a Rat Rod (Vette) site. Hospital visits in case of an accident would be based on the percentage of Latino blood in your veins. 1/4 Mexican would get a 25% discount. 1/2 Mexican gets a 50% discount.....etc. That's a moot point anyways since all healthcare is free to anyone who wants it.

I wish Trump would cut off all Federal money to all "sanctuary cities". Why should my tax dollars be given to a gaggle of nut cases that don't care how they spend their own money. 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the nation are in California and most won't speak English. How's that working out for ya'?

At least I know which bathroom to go do my business. I've heard (not verified) that California driver's licenses are going to list "Male", "Female", and "non-Binary" and this can be changed if you feel like it. This is really as telling as it gets. Anyone.....anyone that thinks this is a good idea is absolutely insane. If some fedora wearing, neck-bearded pervert walks into the "Ladies Room" with my daughter he/she/it will not be a happy camper. The next restroom he uses will have a handicapped sign on the door.

Y'all's nuts, every last one of you that think you have the answer. You don't even know the question. California is a laughing stock and the sane ones are leaving in droves. Just leave that Liberal bullshit in California when you come to Texas. Don't bring the reason you left with you.
1963SS is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
If smoking marijuana causes short term memory loss

What does smoking marijuana do?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1963SS For This Useful Post:
KennyGS (06-15-2019), Maniacmechanic1 (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 07:24 AM   #27
Maniacmechanic1
DC Crew

Member #176497

Oh Shit...

Gunney is pissed off !
Old 06-14-2019, 08:03 AM   #28
StillCrazy
DC Crew

Member #44494

My Corvette(s)
06 COUPE,08 ZO6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963SS View Post
The protests by anyone from California will be disregarded. There is a reason that 99% of sane Americans believe you all are nuts. California has been the butt of jokes for a long time now. Silly laws, silly rules and ever increasing welfare and homelessness. It is blatantly obvious to anyone that the California system isn't working. If you want to shit in the streets that would be OK but don't even think of washing your car. C.A.R.B. has always been and will forever be a joke. That alone should be enough to get any car guy upset. Since this is a car forum and since you're not upset then you are either a troll or not a car guy.

How about a new site? "Liberal Corvettes". All parts from vendors will be free. Since you can't keep 'em clean in the Summer it will have to be more of a Rat Rod (Vette) site. Hospital visits in case of an accident would be based on the percentage of Latino blood in your veins. 1/4 Mexican would get a 25% discount. 1/2 Mexican gets a 50% discount.....etc. That's a moot point anyways since all healthcare is free to anyone who wants it.

I wish Trump would cut off all Federal money to all "sanctuary cities". Why should my tax dollars be given to a gaggle of nut cases that don't care how they spend their own money. 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the nation are in California and most won't speak English. How's that working out for ya'?

At least I know which bathroom to go do my business. I've heard (not verified) that California driver's licenses are going to list "Male", "Female", and "non-Binary" and this can be changed if you feel like it. This is really as telling as it gets. Anyone.....anyone that thinks this is a good idea is absolutely insane. If some fedora wearing, neck-bearded pervert walks into the "Ladies Room" with my daughter he/she/it will not be a happy camper. The next restroom he uses will have a handicapped sign on the door.

Y'all's nuts, every last one of you that think you have the answer. You don't even know the question. California is a laughing stock and the sane ones are leaving in droves. Just leave that Liberal bullshit in California when you come to Texas. Don't bring the reason you left with you.
Yea, don't hand me that crap every major American city has their problems, Look at New Orleans when the storms came threw, the national guard had to be called out to stop the looting and killing. Look at Detroit and the killing. So don't hand me your self righteous bull crap. Yea we all got problems Some worse that others maybe but we all gotem.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:04 AM   #29
1963SS
DC Crew

Member #96709

My Corvette(s)
1995 C4

Quote:
ea, don't hand me that crap every major American city has their problems, Look at New Orleans when the storms came threw, the national guard had to be called out to stop the looting and killing. Look at Detroit and the killing.
You're making my point. New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, New York......all bastions of liberalism. It doesn't work. I find it amazing that no one knew that there would be a run on the Social Security piggy bank. With all the supposed intelligence in D.C. no one knew that the baby-boomers would all be getting old at the same time. Social Security was robbed to give free money to those that didn't put anything into it.

It's very telling that California has about 10% of the population and over a third of welfare recipients in the whole country. Migrants (Illegal aliens) will flock to where there's the most money and here you are.

We all have our problems, sure, but we aren't all the butt of jokes like Kalifornia. It is patently obvious to me that with the exodus from your great state and the number of retirees vs the number of folks working that the current system is failing. There just isn't enough money to support the "everything's free" lifestyle. Instead of trying to find ways to save money California continues to create these new freebies with absolutely no regard for who's going to pay for it.

Y'all are being taxed to death and that's not helping anyone but the freeloaders. Your infrastructure sux, your local government sux and you're quickly becoming a third world country withing a prosperous country. We can give free healthcare, free money, free food and anything else you want but we can't pick up the trash and help to get rid of the rodent infestation. Shitting in the streets might be what some folks did in their home country but it's not acceptable here. Well, it's actually becoming acceptable in your great state.

C'mon dude, surely you can see the problem and if you can't then there's no hope. Just remember, when you finally do leave, don't bring the liberal bullshit that caused your downfall with you. I like the border wall but they've made a mistake in the location. It should run up the east side of California. You want 'em, you got 'em. Secede, yep, I think that's a good idea for you all. No more Federal bailout money and you'd go broke in a very short time. The numbers just don't work and no amount of creative math is going to help.

I live in eastern Kentucky and sometimes out intelligence is questioned. Man, have I got questions for California. I can raise my own beef, pork and I can plant a garden and can enough tomaoes, corn, green beans, peppers and potatoes to last me through the winter. I'll be fine. When your supermarkets run out of free food what are you going to eat? Napa Valley wine and tortillas? Yum.

Just remember that 99% of the Democrats give the rest of them a bad name.

Last edited by 1963SS; 06-14-2019 at 09:41 AM.
1963SS is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
If smoking marijuana causes short term memory loss

What does smoking marijuana do?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1963SS For This Useful Post:
Maniacmechanic1 (06-14-2019), The Torch (06-15-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 09:57 AM   #30
StillCrazy
DC Crew

Member #44494

My Corvette(s)
06 COUPE,08 ZO6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963SS View Post
You're making my point. New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, New York......all bastions of liberalism. It doesn't work. I find it amazing that no one knew that there would be a run on the Social Security piggy bank. With all the supposed intelligence in D.C. no one knew that the baby-boomers would all be getting old at the same time. Social Security was robbed to give free money to those that didn't put anything into it.

It's very telling that California has about 10% of the population and over a third of welfare recipients in the whole country. Migrants (Illegal aliens) will flock to where there's the most money and here you are.

We all have our problems, sure, but we aren't all the butt of jokes like Kalifornia. It is patently obvious to me that with the exodus from your great state and the number of retirees vs the number of folks working that the current system is failing. There just isn't enough money to support the "everything's free" lifestyle. Instead of trying to find ways to save money California continues to create these new freebies with absolutely no regard for who's going to pay for it.

Y'all are being taxed to death and that's not helping anyone but the freeloaders. Your infrastructure sux, your local government sux and you're quickly becoming a third world country withing a prosperous country. We can give free healthcare, free money, free food and anything else you want but we can't pick up the trash and help to get rid of the rodent infestation. Shitting in the streets might be what some folks did in their home country but it's not acceptable here. Well, it's actually becoming acceptable in your great state.

C'mon dude, surely you can see the problem and if you can't then there's no hope. Just remember, when you finally do leave, don't bring the liberal bullshit that caused your downfall with you. I like the border wall but they've made a mistake in the location. It should run up the east side of California. You want 'em, you got 'em. Secede, yep, I think that's a good idea for you all. No more Federal bailout money and you'd go broke in a very short time. The numbers just don't work and no amount of creative math is going to help.

I live in eastern Kentucky and sometimes out intelligence is questioned. Man, have I got questions for California. I can raise my own beef, pork and I can plant a garden and can enough tomaoes, corn, green beans, peppers and potatoes to last me through the winter. I'll be fine. When your supermarkets run out of free food what are you going to eat? Napa Valley wine and tortillas? Yum.

Just remember that 99% of the Democrats give the rest of them a bad name.
You have your view and I have mine, I just wonder what in your past gave you such a warped view of life. Tolerance and compassion is not in you vocabulary, neither cost you. It's clear anything I would say to you would not make a dent. Homelessness is not simple neither is the answer, People have problems ,sometimes not of their doing, add mental illness and ,sometimes just bad luck, and you loos everything. So spare me , you and people like you are the reason this country is so divided to day. Instead of looking for answers all you want to do is blame people and our government.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in