A Corvette Owner's Request (Please Read) - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 04-14-2015, 08:59 AM   #1
8187vette
DC Crew

Member #120947

My Corvette(s)
1981 and 1987 Corvette

A Corvette Owner's Request (Please Read)

First, thank you so much, to those of you who plan on reading this whole thing, it is GREATLY appreciated, and to those of you who are getting ready to exit this, I still thank you, even for the small time you read this. Those of you who do continue reading, I ask that when youíre done, you please share this. It will also be GREATLY appreciated

My name is Josh, I am a Corvette owner/life-long enthusiast, and fan. Iíve learned, throughout my 27 years of living, Iíve learned that the Corvette community is like a very supportive family, which I am grateful to be a part of. That being said, I would like to take a few more minutes of your time, and tell you about my other love in life, and how I want to use it to help as many children, veterans, and others, including animals, that are in need.

From a very young age, Iíve always been a singer, and an entertainer. I love to make people smile, especially through music. As Iíve gone through life, Iíve faced some challenges, that most people donít have to go through, but theyíve made me a stronger person. Throughout my life, Iíve delved into the music world, and step back out at times, only to be directed right back to that life. Iíve come to realize, and embrace, that singing may be my purpose in life, and it may be the tool I can use to help those who are less fortunate.

Throughout my daily life, I work a full time job, and have had a job since the age of 13. When Iím not working, Iím either working on mowers, cars, or spending my time working on music, whither that be writing songs, playing in bars, or just jamming with friends. Iím no stranger to hard work, and I know the music world is full of it.

If you have made it this far, reading my story, this is what I ask of you, and would be eternally grateful, if you shared this with anyone and everyone you know. I just recorded my first original song, which is below in a YouTube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkcCYeWJQo

If you like what you heard, or think you may know someone who would, PLEASE SHARE THIS!! The more exposure, the better chance I will have to help those in need.

For every child that goes to bed hungry, for every veteran who isnít getting the proper medical treatment they deserve, for every good dog, in search of a loving home, I want to sacrifice as much of my life, to help raise, and donate money to them. I know there are several powerhouse singers out there, who already do this, but one more canít hurt.

Thank you so much for reading,

Josh
8187vette is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2015, 09:22 AM   #2
Texdentist

Member #76657

My Corvette(s)
2013 Coupe, 2009 Coupe - traded, '74 Coupe totalled, '77 Coupe sold

Thanked 1,124 Times in 810 Posts
I really like the song. You have a great voice. I shared it on my Facebook page and asked others to share it if they like it. good luck with your music!
Texdentist is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2015, 01:38 PM   #3
fatguyzinc
DC Crew

Member #146809

My Corvette(s)
1978 w/ 454

i agree, AWESOME voice. i will repost this in a few other forums i visit. ( like clubchopper, smokinvette, etc...) good luck, once again--great job !
fatguyzinc is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in