Random Thoughts - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 06-25-2019, 03:00 AM   #1
The Torch
DC PIT CREW BOSS

Member #799

My Corvette(s)
2004 Black/Mod Red-Z06

Random Thoughts

01. People tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up.

02. We have all at one point kicked a pregnant lady.

03. If you are cautious enough to carry one of those pointy car window-breakers in case you drive your car into a lake, you are probably cautious enough to not drive your car into a lake in the first place.

04. In 50 years, our children might be surprised that we were allowed to pilot our own cars.

05. With around 8 billion people in the world, there’s bound to be at least one person who learned how to speak English from watching the ninja turtles.

06. Pressing the crosswalk button when there are already people standing there is like publicly announcing that you don’t trust any of them.

07. The fact that Pokémon games were captioned and didn’t require volume made it so much easier to play in our rooms at night without parents noticing.

08. If someone was completely paralyzed and couldn’t see, hear, or feel anything after an accident they would probably think they didn’t survive and death was a nightmare of an eternal void of nothing.

09. As a female, the two best times to have your period are when you think you’re pregnant, and the week before you leave for a big event.

10. “Based on a true story” is the “made with real fruit juice” of the film industry.

11. A sunburn is radiation damage from a nuclear reactor 93 million miles away.

12. The most annoying feeling is to be able to understand a concept, but unable to explain it.

13. It’s weird that we, as a society, have just decided to wear blue pants most of the time.

14. There was probably a caveman, who was thought to be a very bad hunter, but in fact, he just needed glasses.

15. If unicorns were real, humans would drive them to extinction for their magical blood and horns.

16. With phone cases being permanent additions to our mobile devices, most of us have forgotten how our actual phone feels in our hands, despite holding it every day.

17. There is too much plastic in the water because we keep putting water in plastic.

18. Your parents probably know you are masturbating but they don’t say anything.

19. In the Marvel Universe, the phrase “Oh Snap!” is now considered in severely insensitive and non PC.

20. One or two generations from now, chemotherapy will seem as barbaric as giving mercury pills for syphilis.

21. Mosquitoes would have been a lot more successful if they didn’t make you itch.

22. If you say “I’m smart” people automatically think you’re not smart.

23. With all the scientists in Hell, there’s probably air conditioning there now.

24. The most unrealistic part of “Home Alone” is how Kevin was able to clean up the entire house so perfectly before his mom got home.

25. If the Monsters Inc universe wants children to scream, they could just turn the lights off during an assembly.
The Torch is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
RACING...Because with baseball, football, basketball, tennis, and golf, you only need one ball

I used to think that I had learned patience as I got older. Then I realized that I just didn't give a shit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2019, 03:44 PM   #2
Night Stalker
DC Crew

Member #170809

My Corvette(s)
93 Ruby Aniv roadster/6spd

Not on my bucket list
Night Stalker is online now   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Currently 93 Ruby 40th Aniv Drop Top/6-Spd

previous 58,68,70,76,78,85,90
Member #34506
Old 06-25-2019, 05:19 PM   #3
KennyGS
DC Crew

Member #105698

My Corvette(s)
2010 Grand Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
Not on my bucket list
from the inside and outside.
KennyGS is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in