Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Member of d c

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  raidmagic 
#1 ·
been a member of DC 15 years on 10/26/2003 & in this section of C3 corvettes !!!
I know I missed that date totally forgot to post it on Friday !! I also did not take my meds on Friday so the is why I forgot *:laughing:
I joined that Sunday 10/26/2003 and the funny thing I met Patrick that Monday he was at his lawyer next door to my eye doctors office * I saw him walking to his Z06 with all the digital corvettes decals on the side of it . My Corvette was parked behind his * I saw him walking up to his car I told him I joined DC yesterday > he asked me my name on here * by the time I got home he had sent me a P/M saying he owned DC
the rest is history
Jim

#5 ·
I think all decals are gone !!! met up with him & Becky his wife many times he lived about 40 miles from my house * went with Patrick to gingermann race track in Michigan and to Bloomington Gold !! and a few other corvette shows one in Wisconsin !! was a lot of fun site back then ! We even had a chat room time until someone crashed the site ! [bastard]
ok enough for now **

Jim

#6 ·
I met Patrick at Bloomington Gold years ago. I ordered a Digital Corvettes decal a few years ago. I will see if i can find the link

#9 ·
I've never seen the sticker. But I do own a vinyl cutting machine that I do side business on, as well as use it to cut stencils for airbrushing and such. I can cut a single sticker as big as 25" wide, and up to like 100' long.

With everyone's blessing, I would be willing to make them for the members at as steep of discounts as I can, without having to pay for materials myself. IE, I'm not offering it to make money, but won't eat the cost.

So I guess first I need a blessing....if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.