Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Post a picture of your C3

846K views 2K replies 550 participants last post by  The Torch 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of my '78 Vette just after I bought it in June 1985:

This is what it looks like today:

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Here's a pic taken at the drag strip last summer. Had it been taken this summer it would show me having severe traction problems and having to wear a helmet since even with the traction issues it's still running in the 12's.

Did I mention that I suck at the internet too?

Did it work this time?:lookinup:

#306 ·
Here's a pic taken at the drag strip last summer. Had it been taken this summer it would show me having severe traction problems and having to wear a helmet since even with the traction issues it's still running in the 12's.

Did I mention that I suck at the internet too?

Did it work this time?:lookinup:
I just noticed that I have failed to put up an updated picture since that one was posted back on page 1. Since then I've added a larger small block, 4 speed automatic, and a bit of paint.

#13 ·
raidmagic said:
Hey Matchframe are you putting the bumper with the molded in wing back on it?
I have the 82 rear bumper which has what is called the Ducktail Spoiler (I think that is what it's called)

When I bought the Vette, that was what it had, and I kinda liked it, so bought the fiberglass version to replace the urethane one. It was getting really wavy due to age, so I made it my workbench light.

#14 ·
Eddie 70 said:
When I first brought the car home about 5 years ago. White walls and all.

About 2 weeks ago with the new paint on it. :thumbsup:

Eddie, your Vette really looks nice!! :thumbsup:

Amazing how Black really brings out the character in a Vette. Always has been my favorite color!

#18 ·
#25 ·
Jlreyna said:
Thanks!
My mother has an old pic when my vette was still orange.
Your welcome.:partyon:

Upload it to the gallery so we can see it.:thumbsup: