Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

If You Belong to a Corvette Club in Arizona

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dadman1950 
#1 ·
Just a “heads up” for any and all members of any CorvetteClub in Arizona. Not sure if you read my earlier post about the importance of helping with a survey of clubs in Arizona. (Re: Arizona Corvette Clubs - Need Input ). Please be on the lookout for the survey package that was mailed today. It was mailed to the address listed for your club in the list from VETTE magazine. (My concern is that the club's address may have changed - see list in above referenced thread which lists the club's address)
The package contains the letter explaining why it is important to complete and return the survey, the survey/questionnaire itself, and a postage paid return envelope. If your club does not receive the package by next Friday please contact me immediately. I have already found that several of the email addresses listed do not function and several “contact names” listed are wrong or outdated. This is just another reason to complete and return the survey. So please help out and make sure someone in your club responds so we can put together a current list of Arizona Corvette clubs and contact information. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.