Welcome the Non Club Club of Oklahoma - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums

Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Corvette Clubs > USA | Corvette Club Discussion > Non Club Club of Oklahoma
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Non Club Club of Oklahoma http://okvettes.informe.com/index.php

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance

Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com

Old 10-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
Dan85Vette
DC Crew

Member #9092

My Corvette(s)
'85 Vette - 383 TPI

Welcome the Non Club Club of Oklahoma

Welcome the enthusiasts of the Non Club Club of Oklahoma (NCCO)

Click Here to check out the NCCO Website

We look forward to hearing from other members and seeing pics from events!

PM DigitalCorvettes' member "JayGood" for more info.

Dan85Vette is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
Patrick
DC Crew

Member #1

My Corvette(s)
Current: 2003 Convertible .... Previous: 1996, 1996 GS, 2001 vert, 2002 Z06, 2003, 2007 Z51, etc...

I love it.
Patrick is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
JayGood
DC Crew

Member #12954

My Corvette(s)
2000 Millinium Yellow

Non Rules and Why-Laws

APPLICATION FOR NONMEMBERSHIP
NON-CLUB CLUB

I, ____________________ SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO PAY NO DUES, NEVER TO VOTE ON ANY MATTER OR ACTIVITY, TO JUST SHOW UP WHENEVER MY PRESENCE IT NOT REQUIRED AT BUT IS ALLOWED, THAT I WILL NEVER COME TO ANY NON CLUB CLUB NON OFFICIAL ACTIVITY IN ANY CAR OR TRUCK THAT COULD BE DESIGNATED BY ANY OTHER NON CLUB CLUB NON MEMBER AS A "RICER". I FURTHER PLEDGE TO SCORN AND PHYSICALLY FIGHT IF DEEMED NECESSAY BY A NON VOTE OF THE MAJORITY OF NON MEMBERS ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY NON PREAPPROVED "UN" MEMBER TO NOT WANT TO BECOME A NON MEMBER IN THE NON CLUB CLUB WHO APPLYS FOR SAID NON MEMEBERSHIP IF SAID NON APPLICANT DOES NOT OWN AT LEAST ONE

CORVETTE

SO HELP ME, BOWLING GREEN

SIGNED___________________ DATE_______________

Please print, sign and date, then destroy in a manner that leaves no evidence whatsoever!

And our RULES & WHYLAWS

THE NON CLUB CLUB of OKLAHOMA

THE NONRULES AND WHYLAWS

SECTION ONE THE NONRULES

1. There are no Rules!
2. See nonrule number 1.

SECTION TWO THE WHYLAWS

1. The Whylaws are not needed but since they are required for some unknown reason we have agreed to not have the following:
a. No one shall be excluded from nonmembership unless they donít own a Corvette, know someone who does, never wants to own one, or thinks that Corvettes suck.
b. Dues will not be accepted at any time! If you feel the need to buy something, buy a beer, lunch, dinner or a very expensive mod for another nonmember.
c. Compliments on a nonmembers Vette are encouraged but not required unless you are trying to trick another nonmember into complying with 1.b. above. Then it might be a good idea.
d. Trash talking on the Corvette Forum, in person, or on any other semi-acceptable form of communication is very much encouraged, but, not required.
e. Modding of any Corvette is permissible at any time for any reason even if no one understands or agrees with the mod in nonquestion.
f. No votes are considered binding for any reason whatsoever for whatever the vote was taken for because,,,,,no votes can be counted because no voting will be allowed or recognized. See Nonrule number 1.
g. Aspirin is the recommended, but non required drug to ingest before reading further.
h. Non Club Club of Oklahoma nonevents are non sanctioned by anybody, any Body unless the nonmembers nonagree that it is cool to show up or not.
i. A fully nonsanctioned Non Club Club of Oklahoma event is defined as anytime one or more nonmembers do anything while doing that function within 10,000 miles of their Corvette or if the nonmember thinks about their Corvette within three and one half weeks of performing the aforementioned thing they were doing.
j. Any nonmember can be identified as driving or parking any Vette as either really clean or really filthy or anywhere in between at anytime unless it is real dark. Then, and only then, unless nobody cares or notices, can such identification and description be a matter of discussion or not.
k. Photographic evidence of Mods are encouraged but not required unless a nonmember throws the smiley face with the BS flag, either in person or on the Corvette Forum or other acceptable communication forum. In case of the noncompliance with this whylaw, nothing will be done, maybe.
l. Street Racing is Officially discouraged and will not be tolerated,,,,but will be graded.
m. At NO Time shall any nonmember not belong to the Non Club Club of Oklahoma unless at that time the nonmember secretly needs to not belong in order to save his or her life, or, get laid.
n. Ricer owners SUCK! Mostly.
o. Nonsanctioned Nonevents don't count unless any nonmember wants them to, or not.
p. Never, and WE mean NEVER does any nonmember EVER,,,,,,, NEVERMIND!
q. Damn, we are only on q. Well we don't like q. Or do we?
r. All attempts to increase RWHP or RWTQ are encouraged. But non required,,,,yeah right.
s. Pictures of Non Club Club of Oklahoma NonEvents are Nonsanctioned and cannot be sold, reproduced, copied, edited or given away without the expressed written consent of the pictured nonmemberís car or nonmember. Or not.
t. Really BAD pics can cause death or bodily harm to be inflicted on the photographer by a nonvote of the entire nonmembership.
u. Really tacky, drunken, sober, ugly or any where in between behavior will be noticed.
v. All nonmembers are nonrequired to have on their person or in their console enough quarters to wash their Vette just in case it needs it! Or not.
w. Nonmembers can never renounce their nonmembership unless they don't have a Vette anymore, pledge to never own a Vette ever again, buy a RICER or decide to purchase a Ugo. In which case a special Non Club Club of Oklahoma nonmeeting will not be called to not decide whether or not the nonmember should lose his or her nonmembership status.
x. In no way should nonmembership in the Non Club Club of Oklahoma be considered as an accomplishment of any kind.
y. In no way should nonmembership in the Non Club Club of Oklahoma be considered as anything to be ashamed of. Unless, (see m. above) then it's cool, or maybe just excusable.
z. Finally. See Below*

Nothing on the previous pages means anything at all,,,,,,,,,,unless you want it to, and in that case don't tell anyone because they won't or shouldn't care.
JayGood is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
4th Annual NCCO All Corvette Show-June 11, 2011
Download flyer here---> http://www.nonclubclub.com/files/2011.pdf

Old 10-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
Patrick
DC Crew

Member #1

My Corvette(s)
Current: 2003 Convertible .... Previous: 1996, 1996 GS, 2001 vert, 2002 Z06, 2003, 2007 Z51, etc...

"Street Racing is Officially discouraged and will not be tolerated,,,,but will be graded. "

Patrick is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
73VetteGirl
DC Crew

Member #63467

My Corvette(s)
73 & 76 StingRays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
"Street Racing is Officially discouraged and will not be tolerated,,,,but will be graded. "

73VetteGirl is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
39 ForEver

Don't take life so seriously ... it's not permanent.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
Big Larry

Member #75880

Thumbs up! Non by Laws

The Non by Laws of this organization really amount to

Wait for it ! ! ! !

Non Sense ! ! ! !

Big Larry is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #7
JayGood
DC Crew

Member #12954

My Corvette(s)
2000 Millinium Yellow

What's up Big Larry. Nice to see your still around
Old 10-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
Big Larry

Member #75880

Working way too much Dude! We have been to Colorado on the Harley and then back to Colorado in the Vette. Got some good pictures of the Vette against a lake, a good rock face and some Aspens, and on top of a Volcano. We had a great trip, but other than that it has been work, work, work.

Looking forward to the Tail Gate at Norman. Will bring 2 lawn chairs and
1 cooler. Count us both in. . . .

Big Larry

Loretta
Big Larry is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2008, 10:46 PM   #9
JayGood
DC Crew

Member #12954

My Corvette(s)
2000 Millinium Yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Larry View Post
Working way too much Dude! We have been to Colorado on the Harley and then back to Colorado in the Vette. Got some good pictures of the Vette against a lake, a good rock face and some Aspens, and on top of a Volcano. We had a great trip, but other than that it has been work, work, work.

Looking forward to the Tail Gate at Norman. Will bring 2 lawn chairs and
1 cooler. Count us both in. . . .

Big Larry

Loretta
Yeah, riding the harley and driving the Vette is hard work. Gotcha down on the tailgate Party.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
Wheelboy
DC Crew

Member #74815

My Corvette(s)
2004 C5 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan85Vette View Post
Welcome the enthusiasts of the Non Club Club of Oklahoma (NCCO)We look forward to hearing from other members and seeing pics from events!
Good to see the NCCO hanging out its shingle at DC! As non-chairman of the NCCO (Ontario Canada Chapter) I'll be organizing a mass cruise of all the non members up here in Ontario this fine weekend. We had one mid summer and the whole line of us stretched one car back down the road. It was a fine sight to see I tell ya. We hope to repeat that on Sunday. Pics to follow!

Wheelboy is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
Non Chairman of the Corvette Non Club Club of Oklahoma, Ontario Canada Chapter.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #11
MEATHEAD1

Member #48881

My Corvette(s)
ZO6 07

IF NOT DOING ANYTHING ON THE MARCH 13 HERE IS LITTLE TRIP YALL Second Annual Texas DigitalCorvettes.com GTG Party
MEATHEAD1 is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
YES YOU CAN DRIVE IT,,,,JUST MAKE THE FIRST PAYMENT.

I'M a Post Whore <------its official now.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:26 PM   #12
djsroknrol
DC Crew

Member #114747

My Corvette(s)
1984 L83/MD8 red coupe

I guess I'll have to apply for admission....I just took a transfer with the company I work for to Altus, OK
djsroknrol is offline   Reply w/quote Quick reply to this message
This Vette was a long time comin'....

MY BLOG - MY OTHER LOVE

....And remember, there's no place like /~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in