~~~~~ ChuckA's , I'm a Bastard Bar ~~~~~ - Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums
 
 
Go Back   Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums > Other Discussions/Topics > Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge
Register Forums Garage Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Notices

Stingray's "Bad Shark" Lounge Welcome to our seriously OFF TOPIC discussion forum section! Open 24-hours a day since 2003.

Shops/Tuners
Custom Image Corvettes
A&A Corvette
Corvette tuner

Interior
Corvette aftermarket products

Insurance



Parts & Products
Race Ramps
Edelbrock
ATI/Procharger
Corvetteguys.com
Melrose Motorsports
Parts Taxi
Airaid
Pfadt Racing
Madvette Motorsports
Hi-tech Custom Concepts
Corvette Garage
Corvette Parts and Accessories
Corvette Car Care Products
Corvette HID

Tracks/Schools
Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
Corvette driving school

Wheels/Tires
Cray Wheels

Services
BADWERKS.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
C3Racing
DC Crew
 
C3Racing's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,086
Member #64395
Member since: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas City Kansas , Home of the best BBQ

My Corvette(s)
82

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
~~~~~ ChuckA's , I'm a Bastard Bar ~~~~~




Get along and have fun
C3Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message
MTBR passion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Spiderpat
Web Head
 
Spiderpat's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,763
Member #39596
Member since: Oct 2005
Location: Goodyear, AZ

My Corvette(s)
04 Z06 aka The Black Widow

Thanks: 12
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
I changed the name to reflect Chuck
Spiderpat is offline   Quick reply to this message
My Black Widow

Most of my patients survive no matter what I do to them
Old 08-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
C3Racing
DC Crew
 
C3Racing's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,086
Member #64395
Member since: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas City Kansas , Home of the best BBQ

My Corvette(s)
82

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpat View Post
I changed the name to reflect Chuck
Your a cruel lil bastard you are


J/K
C3Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message
MTBR passion
Old 08-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Spiderpat
Web Head
 
Spiderpat's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,763
Member #39596
Member since: Oct 2005
Location: Goodyear, AZ

My Corvette(s)
04 Z06 aka The Black Widow

Thanks: 12
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Maybe we should make this Pick on ChuckA week
Spiderpat is offline   Quick reply to this message
My Black Widow

Most of my patients survive no matter what I do to them
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
C3Racing
DC Crew
 
C3Racing's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,086
Member #64395
Member since: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas City Kansas , Home of the best BBQ

My Corvette(s)
82

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpat View Post
Maybe we should make this Pick on ChuckA week
Sure why not
C3Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message
MTBR passion
Old 08-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #6
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Now that's funny! I was going to suggest Chuck's bastard thread be turned into the new bar, but you guys are way ahead of me
TryNkeepUp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
C3Racing
DC Crew
 
C3Racing's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,086
Member #64395
Member since: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas City Kansas , Home of the best BBQ

My Corvette(s)
82

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryNkeepUp View Post
Now that's funny! I was going to suggest Chuck's bastard thread be turned into the new bar, but you guys are way ahead of me
Got to thank Spiderpat on the new title
C3Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message
MTBR passion
Old 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #8
C3Racing
DC Crew
 
C3Racing's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,086
Member #64395
Member since: Sep 2007
Location: Kansas City Kansas , Home of the best BBQ

My Corvette(s)
82

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryNkeepUp View Post
Now that's funny! I was going to suggest Chuck's bastard thread be turned into the new bar, but you guys are way ahead of me
Deb , how are you
C3Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message
MTBR passion
Old 08-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Spiderpat
Web Head
 
Spiderpat's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,763
Member #39596
Member since: Oct 2005
Location: Goodyear, AZ

My Corvette(s)
04 Z06 aka The Black Widow

Thanks: 12
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3Racing View Post
Got to thank Spiderpat on the new title
Oh sure, blame me just because I'm the first mod to respond to this thread.
I think that we should stick with Chucks initial assesment and blame Bassist
Spiderpat is offline   Quick reply to this message
My Black Widow

Most of my patients survive no matter what I do to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3Racing View Post
Deb , how are you
I'm good! Exhausted today, but good. How was your day?
TryNkeepUp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #11
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpat View Post
Oh sure, blame me just because I'm the first mod to respond to this thread.
I think that we should stick with Chucks initial assesment and blame Bassist
Sure blame the guy who's not here
TryNkeepUp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #12
Spiderpat
Web Head
 
Spiderpat's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,763
Member #39596
Member since: Oct 2005
Location: Goodyear, AZ

My Corvette(s)
04 Z06 aka The Black Widow

Thanks: 12
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryNkeepUp View Post
Sure blame the guy who's not here
We can never tell when he's here or not. He's still got dial up and it takes him a week to respond to anything

And I didn't blame him, Chuck did
Spiderpat is offline   Quick reply to this message
My Black Widow

Most of my patients survive no matter what I do to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
TryNkeepUp
DC Crew
 
TryNkeepUp's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,694
Member #64336
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island NY

My Corvette(s)
99 Torch Red Coupe - SOLD

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpat View Post
We can never tell when he's here or not. He's still got dial up and it takes him a week to respond to anything

And I didn't blame him, Chuck did
Dial what????

Even more of a reason to blame him.......by the time he responds we'll be 200 posts ahead
TryNkeepUp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Remember the last thing you say to people each day, because it could be the last thing you ever get to say to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
Spiderpat
Web Head
 
Spiderpat's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,763
Member #39596
Member since: Oct 2005
Location: Goodyear, AZ

My Corvette(s)
04 Z06 aka The Black Widow

Thanks: 12
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryNkeepUp View Post
Dial what????

Even more of a reason to blame him.......by the time he responds we'll be 200 posts ahead
Hell, post a picture in here and we wont see him for a month
Spiderpat is offline   Quick reply to this message
My Black Widow

Most of my patients survive no matter what I do to them
Old 08-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #15
E_Tar
 
E_Tar's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,201
Member #64303
Member since: Aug 2007
Location: Tracy, CA

My Corvette(s)
1970_C3_Stingray 2003_C5_Coupe (Sold) 1977_C3_Coupe (Sold)

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
And all because of his land Rover..
E_Tar is offline   Quick reply to this message
- 2001 C5
- 2001 Dodge Viper GTS

-
1977, 1970 C3, 2003 C5 (Sold)

Chris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (12 CHARACTERS MAXIMUM), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
City / State / Country?
Where you live
What kind of Corvette(s) do you own?
This field is not required.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:01 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003-2011, DigitalCorvettes.com - All Rights Reserved