Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

98 C5 vs 15 SRT8 challenger

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  JeZeusWTB 
#1 ·
From 30 MPH

My c5 and some kids SRT8 started the race from 30 MPH

We both took off

All I heard was my engine bursting with power, and his shifting lag :smack

At 150 I was 2 car lengths and still pulling.

The moral to the story, ****adodge

Winner = 98 C5.

#2 ·
You're the same dingleberry that ditched his Corvette a month ago, right?

Make sure someone in your family knows your login and password here so they can start a thread on how long your jail sentence will be for your vehicular homicide conviction...or where to send flowers for your funeral. One or the other isn't far off.

#5 ·
Are you bitter? You have a lot of negative stuff to say. Maybe yoy should hug a tree, and bang your head on a toilet seat a couple if times. If you drive your c5 under 65 all day you might at well buy a Honda. My c5 is made to go 200 MPH. Do I exceed 200 no . I went in a ditch because the traction control was off.

You got anything else to say you fish ?

Clown!!!! :smack

#12 ·
150 in a street race? Sounds.like BS to me.

I'd take a 2015 Challenger SRT8 over a 98 Corvette any day.
I agree. Would need to see the specs on the car. My 99 that was built took a "LONG" time to hit 150. You know, the one I "BUILT" to run in the half mile. I can tell you that unless you had a lot of room and over 500hp you might have missed your mark when glancing at the speedo...:rolleyes:

#6 ·
Bitter? No. My 02 Z06 will walk away from you all day. With me driving. Be a man and race others on a track where everyone knows what's going on. Not on a street against kids where there are innocent people.

You're stupid for turning off your traction control. You're stupid for street racing into (alleged) mid-triple digits.

And your 98 isn't getting to 200. It will never get there in stock configuration.

Knock it off before you kill someone.

#8 ·
That's great that your z06 would walk away from me :smack but in this topic, it's about a corvette vs a challenger, you are just posting to much cry baby ****. The road was clear of any debris or humans in machines that drive on the road. We have fun when we drive our cars. It's obvious that you just want to race on paper. Why so serious dip **** ? :devil:

#10 ·
Why so serious? Well, because street racing numb skulls like you kill innocent people every day.

Let's be clear...I have plenty of fun in my Corvettes every day. Do I give it a quick run through the gears? You bet. Do I keep it dead pegged at the speed limit? Hell no. But any speeding ticket I would get doesn't come with the possible of going to jail.

The road was clear? Oh really? At your alleged 150mph, you would have cover quite a bit of asphalt. Did you have spotters miles ahead?

Yea...I race on paper...the paper times that get posted after every run at a live sanctioned autocross. That's where the real men show their driving skills and chumps like you wonder why they're 3 seconds slow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.