Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to purchase an 04' Viper SRT 10 Mamba Convertable, white with red interior, 6 speed, 13,000 miles for a terrific price. Only 200 were produced.

I don't know much about this car, anybody care to comment on whether or not you'd buy one.

Thanks,

ZEP :cheers:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Look into what parts supply and technical support is going to be available in the future.

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
I would own a Viper in a second if I could afford one. Cool cars. PM BLK 1 he owns a Viper and might be able to offer some help.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I don't know much about the Mamba, but I think anyone that can get a Viper and wants one should do so. The first generation cars are getting extremely reasonable. I saw one with fairly low miles for about $32k a few weeks ago. Plenty of performance for a good price.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
my next car will be a 2002 Dodge Viper RT/10

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
That's a pretty snazzy looking vehicle.:devil: Never really see the Vipers in White to much but I really like it after seeing it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will keep you all updated. The car is in Idaho, and it won't be available to me for 2-3 weeks. The owner is a good friend, and client, so I know what I'm getting.

ZEP

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Basically the White Mamba is similar to the RFZ of the Corvette world. A limited run of cars in white. A guy locally has a White Mamba. I think I like the white better than almost any color I've seen on an SRT/10. If you can have both cars and it won't stress your finances I say why not?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Basically the White Mamba is similar to the RFZ of the Corvette world. A limited run of cars in white..........I think I like the white better than almost any color I've seen on an SRT/10. If you can have both cars and it won't stress your finances I say why not?
:agree::DI'd be sitting in Idaho, in his driveway "like flies on stink":surprisedor since it's Idaho, is that like "eyes on a potato"?:laughing:.........but, more importantly, How does Jill feel about driving a red Corvette?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I concur with everyone else Zep. If I had the cash I'd pick one up too. Good luck with the purchase! Keep us updated!

:cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the positive comments. I will let you all know what goes down.

ZEP

·
Registered
230 Posts
I had an 06 black on black srt-10

the mambas are ultra-rare as u know...

sick car... power isnt balanced like the z06 so its a dangerous car if you dont know what your doing...

car is also extremely uncomfortable to drive..

u will sweat ur ass off in it.. the cats are under the drivers seat

it gets miserable gas milage im talkin like 8-12 (whereas my z06 is gettin 15-23)

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
If you have questions pm me and I'll try to help

I've had mine now for over 5 years and never a problem.

Good luck and I sure hope you get it. :thumbsup:

BLK 1 :buhbye:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts