Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST IN- 2, 2LT 6 speed manual Coupes, Silver & Blue..BIG DISCOUNTS GMID & GMS available for those folks too!(2006 order spots are available with us!)

I STILL HAVE ALLOCATION FOR YOUR CUSTOM ORDER, MUSEUM DELIVERY WHAT HAVE YOU, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP!

I am now beginning 2007 pre-orders including Z06 , if you prefer not to wait on a 2006, I have allocation available. Estimated arrivals of early pulled orders will be late August...and the cycle continues..

GMS & GMID OPPORTUNITIES TOO

ORDERS FOR THIS WEEK
COUPE & CONVERTIBLE

As you know, 71U Daytona Orange is no longer available for ordering

This week the new Chrome wheel is on controlled distribution;
ONLY 261 SETS AVAILABLE
orders pulled this week will be built the weeks of 5/22 & 5/28

Thank-You!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I want a Z06 Rick

Rick I sent you an email a day prior to you going to the Bash in Bowling Green. I am inquiring about purchasing a Z06 from you if you still have allocations. I understand from your site that you can delivery early for 2007's and still have 2006's? Is this still the case? I have the fund$. I would like to get museum delivery of a yellow/ebony, 2lz with nav but will accept any color at this point. Can you help me?

Heliwrench

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heliwrench said:
Rick I sent you an email a day prior to you going to the Bash in Bowling Green. I am inquiring about purchasing a Z06 from you if you still have allocations. I understand from your site that you can delivery early for 2007's and still have 2006's? Is this still the case? I have the fund$. I would like to get museum delivery of a yellow/ebony, 2lz with nav but will accept any color at this point. Can you help me?

Heliwrench
still going through a ton of Z06 inquiries my friend...
PM sent, thank-you!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Rick, when are you going to update your avatar with an accurate representation of Atomic Orange? :smack

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MrZippy said:
Rick, when are you going to update your avatar with an accurate representation of Atomic Orange? :smack
NEVER!
:laughing: :drink: :laughing: :drink: :laughing: :drink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts