Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
we won't have pricing for a while yet guys, so don't torture yourself...I would hope for no major increase....I know the wheel issue for 2006 had to of hurt and that may be off set somewhere in the 2007's

I would expect the F55 to go up now that it includes drill rotors.....I know the new two tone seats are another cost option......and we now have 4 or the 8 paints that are a cost option....
so we will see.

In the big picture..look at what we are and have gone up against, this is the best value Corvette ever! Sure would be nice to see some appreciation from GM for you guys that own more than just a Corvette and are buying their premeire product.

stay tuned for pricing, once available, I will post in the C6 Sales/ordering section....
Rick

·
Banned
212 Posts
Z06 Is Going Up $$$$$ Next Year

vettewarehou said:
Would you think Rick that the Z would see hike in price ? whats your guy feeling.....
You heard it here first. I think it will see a $7,000.00 increase. It could range anywhere from $5,000.00 to $ 15,000.00 I was told $7,000.00
Still a great deal. Especially for us "06" C6Z owners. We won't see any depreciation worth talking about.... I Paid MSRP and If The car was $7,000.00 higher? It is still a bargain. I LOVE MY SWEET LOUISE.:D
Not trying to be a @%$# Just Feels great to be able to cruise at 95mph with no effort. This Car Is Nothing Short Of A MACHINE!:excited:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts