Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
The numbers seem pretty much too high for a 430hp engine, but the fact that LG Motorsports posted them, makes the numbers believable to me, as I don't think LGM would lie about such things. And, who knows how well the new LS3 responds to mods?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only explaination would be the LS-3 putting out way over the claimed 436HP. If this holds true I would expect Z06 sales to suffer. I mean why spend all the $$ on a Z if you can get a base LT1 and mod it into Z06 range for less than a 50k total investment. I would like to see some track times confirm these numbers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is posted at the other place. Anyone else find these numbers hard to believe?

Click here for link
I believe them i was expecting those numbers when alot of others were thinking alot lower. Do the math the extra cubes alone are worth 10-12HP than add in the L92 heads(Which i have)for another 25-30HP and a slightly larger cam this is easy achieveable.When these cars get more miles on them and dyno in cooler air this fall i will go out on a limb and say you will see a few autos dyno 380 stock and a few manuels dyno 400 bone stock!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts