Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go ,boys....and some girls.....08 LS3 w/ 4lt pkg, 430HP in Kentucky

It's either a really good hoax or the real deal. ZO6 type mufflers, interior changes and the LS3....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Looks real to me. Very Cool.

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't care much for the centers on those wheels,though...The owner didn't give much info as to if this is a Z51 or base with the 4LT and rotor options. Lots of color and gloss on the interior, guess GM wanted to beat the aftermarket to the interior dress up game.

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
I'm not sold on the centers to those wheels either. Should've been flush with the face of the rim.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I see they moved the goofy GM badge behind the front wheel. Well, it should come off just as easily...

·
Registered
754 Posts
I see they moved the goofy GM badge behind the front wheel.
I thought that at first glance too, but I think thats the back wheel.

Is that the Z06 exhaust? I know its hard to tell, but I thought the Z51 was getting the Z06 exhaust in 08. Also is the rear fender flared out?

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Boy do I love that color combo. But I hate those wheels. Those rear fenders do appear to be flared. Nice catch. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow...I've never had a post become sticky before.....yay!!!:thumbsup:

BTW, is the Mass Air and the air box mated differantly than the earlier C6? Looks like the Z06 airbridge....

·
Registered
939 Posts
Congrats on the sticky post :laughing:

Great info, thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those rear fenders do appear to be flared. Nice catch
I doubt the fenders are flared. You can read the tire size and it's 235X35 which I think is the standard C6 tire size. The red on black combo is nice. I'm ok with the wheels but I also think the center cap looks like ann afterthought as if it's glued on.

·
Registered
754 Posts
BTW, is the Mass Air and the air box mated differantly than the earlier C6? Looks like the Z06 airbridge
Its hard to say for sure, but I think its the same:

·
Banned
176 Posts
I doubt the fenders are flared. You can read the tire size and it's 235X35 which I think is the standard C6 tire size. The red on black combo is nice. I'm ok with the wheels but I also think the center cap looks like ann afterthought as if it's glued on.
285's.

The fenders do appear to have just a bit of lip to them over the '07. If it does, man will I be tempted. I'd really like that look. Z06 air bridge, Z06 style cat back. This could be a heck of a model year.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts