Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 10 open allocations FOR THIS WEEKS CYCLE - making your Corvette arrive in August!...because of the 89U/85U constraint...

now I have 3 left and 1 Z06 for placement this week.
I have until Tues to finalize.

I do have a JetStream Blue available!

I will be out of the office FRI & MON, but email me or post - we can do business and help. I thank-you for your considerations

·
Banned
176 Posts
What deals are being offered on the initial 08's?
Also, with the D30 code, it says a buyer can override some of the color combinations. Can I get an all black leather dash and door inserts?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Also, with the D30 code, it says a buyer can override some of the color combinations. Can I get an all black leather dash and door inserts?
Both good questions, I have always wondered about the D30 code and what flexibility that allows. I would love to get the two-tone ebony/red interior in a velocity yellow coupe.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry brother, my body has been saying.."what the hell are you doing to me?!?!!"

Good to be in the office talking Corvette full time, all the time....

the D30 is when you order a combo that GM requests you cannot - this allows you to override the system (at a cost) to obtain that individulaity you wish.
------------------------
Good question about the Black leather door inserts..I take it you are referring to the 4LT pkg....?!

The only 2 colors available are the Linen and Sienna for leather wrap applications...GM blew it by not offering BLACK.

-----------------------
as far as deals, I am always flexible, especially for my DC brothers. I have heard of dealers offering MSRP or only $1000 off list. We want the business and working harder every day to earn it. Total savings depends on what you are ordering, but I promise to make it easy and fun, as it should be.

·
Banned
176 Posts
sorry brother, my body has been saying.."what the hell are you doing to me?!?!!"

Good to be in the office talking Corvette full time, all the time....

the D30 is when you order a combo that GM requests you cannot - this allows you to override the system (at a cost) to obtain that individulaity you wish.
------------------------
Good question about the Black leather door inserts..I take it you are referring to the 4LT pkg....?!

The only 2 colors available are the Linen and Sienna for leather wrap applications...GM blew it by not offering BLACK.

-----------------------
as far as deals, I am always flexible, especially for my DC brothers. I have heard of dealers offering MSRP or only $1000 off list. We want the business and working harder every day to earn it. Total savings depends on what you are ordering, but I promise to make it easy and fun, as it should be.
I did see your post and knew you were out venturing somewhere over a long weekend. Thanks for the info but I'm still not sure I have the complete picture. The 4LT is what I was referring to, yes, but D30 says you can substitute colors.
It sounds like you can substitute linen for orange. :rolling:

Reminds me of the old days when ordering a GNX and it went something like "Yes sir, you can get the GNX in any color as long as it's black."

Just what is this substitution thing then? The 7th wonder of the world. I bet GM steps up quickly with black and others.

I will give you are ring. Looking to order an '08 soon. If/when employee discounts arrive, I have a voucher.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts