Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 09/09/09, I launched undergroundvettes! No sponsors, not much of activity, too complicated..... Well, the site never took off, I was planning to pull a "Patrick" in 6+ yrs.... Well, none of it happen. The site has poofed. We will rebuild!

09/09/09
06/06/06

-DVL

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Its already rebuilt ya dope! Its been up and running for three days now - where the hell have you been?? :laughing:

Man, I gotta do everything myself!!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Its already rebuilt ya dope! Its been up and running for three days now - where the hell have you been?? :laughing:

Man, I gotta do everything myself!!
:laughing:, man I wish you worked for me. job title...Executive Sexretary

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
On 09/09/09, I launched undergroundvettes! No sponsors, not much of activity, too complicated..... Well, the site never took off, I was planning to pull a "Patrick" in 6+ yrs.... Well, none of it happen.

09/09/09
06/06/06

-DVL
"First come the innovators, who see opportunities that others don't. Then come the imitators, who copy what the innovators have done. And then come the idiots..." ~ Warren Buffett

:laughing:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"First come the innovators, who see opportunities that others don't. Then come the imitators, who copy what the innovators have done. And then come the idiots..." ~ Warren Buffett

:rolling: ..........and after the idiots, its my turn!!!:laughing:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
:laughing:, man I wish you worked for me. job title...Executive Sexretary
Well as luck would have it.......I've recently found myself in need of a job - we should talk :D

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Underground what? :huh:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Just between you n me, sometimes I feel like LORD HELMET from Space Balls running UGV!!!! :rolling::rolling:
"I'm surrounded by assholes!"

·
Registered
493 Posts
What did we bury??? :huh:
Well... it said underground vettes. As long as it does better than that bel air they unearthed a year or so ago, it should be fine :laughing:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Just between you n me, sometimes I feel like LORD HELMET from Space Balls running UGV!!!! :rolling::rolling:
"May the Schwartz be with you" LOL. :D

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's the thing, you don't "run" a forum. Your members do. All you do is hang on for as long as you can. :laughing:
:laughing: very true.

Highlights of the forum is, add a word, drop a word aaaaaaand ChuckA's retarted questions....

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Well your site has some bugs, you might want to fix the password recovery page. It says valid email addresses are invalid...

If you were going to use an open source forum you should have used phpbb3...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts