Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1000 posts in four months! Not the best but hell, I actually work during the day.

:laughing: :nuts:

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whoops! Too early, NOW it's 1000.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
you are learning grasshopper, good job:thumbsup: :laughing:

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to prove what I do during the day here is a pic from three months ago:

and now we zoom out a little and here is the same building PLUS the new addition, as of a week ago:

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was joking, I just run conduit and string wires, but here's our latest "addition" to the new elementary school:

A fountain :laughing:

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts

The actual miles now are 28104, not bad for 19 months. I started with 2 miles on the odometer. Oh I'm sorry, we were talking about post count not how many miles we've put on our cars.:devil:

Good job Caged_Bird. There's one thing for sure, your a Corvette fan. You love to work on them, drive them and post about them. Enjoy having you here, you have got to admit that Jetta thing I said a while back was funny. I was just giving you a hard time:laughing:

Jr.

·
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
The actual miles now are 28104, not bad for 19 months. I started with 2 miles on the odometer. Oh I'm sorry, we were talking about post count not how many miles we've put on our cars.:devil:

Good job Caged_Bird. There's one thing for sure, your a Corvette fan. You love to work on them, drive them and post about them. Enjoy having you here, you have got to admit that Jetta thing I said a while back was funny. I was just giving you a hard time:laughing:

Jr.
When I bought my '74 Nova in '98 it had 38,000 original miles on it. Six months later when I pulled the engine and tranny for storage (keeping it original) and installed the corvette tranny and 300 horse engine it had just under 60,000 on the odometer. To say I drove it a lot is an understatement.

The jetta thing was a joke, yeah the dude really tried to race me but I never took him seriously thus the reason why I was being such a smartass about him and his "beastly jetta". What I failed to mention was that about three months later he had installed some "mods" and wanted to run me for $50.00, took his money but I wasn't a complete dick about it, I let off after I got about ten lengths on him.:laughing::thumbsup: :cheers:

Oh, and as far as corvettes go, this is a beautiful garage!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts