Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm looking for the pro-tour look for my 1968 vet. I really like the Chris Harkema's vet. Except it could use a little more rubber. I can get a set of chrome Coys wheels 2-17x7 w/4" backspace and 2-17x8 w/4.5" BS for $750 or some 18", like Chris's for $1000.

1) Do I have to run 7"s in the front, or will 8" all around work and look good ??

2) Are the Coys good wheels? or should I go with Cragar or TTII ??

3) Does anyone have some pictures with 16" , 17" and 18"s ??

4) What size tire will fill in the wheel well with 18"s

Any ideas, suggestions or photo's with specs would be appriciated....... Just looking at everyone elses bad ass corvettes is like being at a car show, and gives us some ideas.... So show me yours.....Thanks, O'Neill

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, nice pics

Thanks, nice collection of pics. I liked the red 68 of "loudvette" . How do you personaly get hold of another member to ask them a question??? Tim

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
AirOneill said:
Thanks, nice collection of pics. I liked the red 68 of "loudvette" . How do you personaly get hold of another member to ask them a question??? Tim
Click "Private Msgs" from the blue horizontal menu above, then on the left click SEND MESSAGE , enter "loudvette" as the recipient, and enter what you want to say, and press send. He'll have that in his inbox the next time he's on the site.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts