Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anyone who lives in Arizona (especially the Tucson area) knows, there is a daily assualt upon our cars. With the heavy construction taking place (Booming), cement trucks, gravel trucks, lumber trucks, construction trucks, and every other kind of bad news truck is on the road. It seems like you cant go any where without ending up behind one of these monsters.
After 19,000 miles behind these and all the pot holes, gravel, tar, wood, sand, and you name it, I just wanted to share with you that even with these hazards you can still keep your vette looking good.
I owe the protection and shine to Rejex. Keep it protected and it'll stay looking good for a long time.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup: Nice shine:thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
You have the brother car to mine. Looks great! I have used many, many waxes and polishes including Rejex.
If you feel curious try some of the Adams products. I'm sold.

Keep the wave!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks awesome! How do you deal with the rock chips?
Some things you just cant get around if you drive your car no matter how carefull you are. I've been lucky so far. Just a couple that needed to be touched up. Get a good touch up kit and go for it.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Looks awesome! How do you deal with the rock chips?
Yeah....I need a suggestion on how to deal with rock chips....I was following this crazy guy through the dessert in a blue ZO6 and aquired a few rock chips:laughing: Then I followed him offroad through a construction site ...Oh wait that guy was you:laughing:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Yeah....I need a suggestion on how to deal with rock chips....I was following this crazy guy through the dessert in a blue ZO6 and aquired a few rock chips:laughing: Then I followed him offroad through a construction site ...Oh wait that guy was you:laughing:
That sounds familiar, very familiar :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Some things you just cant get around if you drive your car no matter how carefull you are. I've been lucky so far. Just a couple that needed to be touched up. Get a good touch up kit and go for it.
I more meant road rash, than rock chips. We got very few chips on the C6, but after claybarring and some Adam's revive polished, most of the rash is still there. I suppose I could work on it longer... in July when I have some time. :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts