Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you looking for a 1965 Pontiac GTO hardtop in showroom condition back in 1965, this is it.

1965 GTO Documented by Pontiac Historic Services - 389 CI, 335 HP, 4 Barrel, 2 speed Automatic, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Factory AC, AM Radio Push button, Deluxe Wheel Covers, Back Up Lamps, Soft Ray Tinted (All), Console, Retractor Seat Belts, Safe-T-Track Rear Axle, 7.75 x 14 Red lines, Exterior Nightwatch Blue(E), Interior Blue(217-33)

The car is all original matching numbers. We had it professionally stripped down and repaint to make it a show car and to bring it back to original. Replaced or rechromed all items inside and outside. I have all original documents and parts that were removed. The car is straight, the only body repair the car had for a 30+ years was the rear quarter about the size of 3 football. I have all pictures of it being restored but not in digital right now.

This car has won all the awards that the AACA (Antique Automobile Club America) give's out.

I also have 5 after market wire wheels and radial tires so you can drive it around town. Drive it away.
Click on link below for view pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/goatvet

$34,999.99

434-296-6773
Mike

·
Registered
990 Posts
What color blue is that ? Really nice ride

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts