11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OPTIONS
COLOR - LINDALE BLUE
TRANS - 4 SPEED
CYLINDERS - 8
ENGINE SIZE - 427
HORSEPOWER - 435

One of the original 1967 L-89 cars. Documented to original owner, tank sticker. Rare Lyndale Blue with White and Black interior, Special Collection at Bloomington 1992. Full body-off 3 year restoration, equipped with: power steering, telescopic wheel, power brakes, special suspension, tinted glass, AM/FM, auxiliary hard top, 4-speed, positraction., aluminum cylinder heads, White wall tires, never driven, always inside.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=176100

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Interesting that it is never driven, in the picture with the door open on the body at the bottom right where the door closes, it looks like the paint has worn off from the door rubbing against the body.

I'd guess it would go between 200-225k at auction? Seems to me that D&M Corvettes of Downer's Grove, IL had a similar pice in a different color a few years ago that was priced in the high 100's.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice car. Notice how the aluminum heads are painted Chevy orange. This was done to the L-88 and L-89 in '67 only. In '68 and '69 they were left bare aluminum.

What a shame that it isn't driven.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
never driven, always inside.
Those pics are outside:laughing:
nice car .... I hope the new owner drives her!!!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Oh my dream car. DO you think they would mind if I bought it and painted it red?

Good eye Stillcrazee:thumbsup:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
I love it:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
What a beaut!!! It's a shame it doesn't get driven

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
67HEAVEN said:
Nice car. Notice how the aluminum heads are painted Chevy orange. This was done to the L-88 and L-89 in '67 only. In '68 and '69 they were left bare aluminum.

What a shame that it isn't driven.
:agree: :down:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sold $214,500

1 - 13 of 13 Posts