Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying the car big bucks was placed in the A/C, wiper door, ect. Then I decide that I will replace the center console, cluster, stereo, which looks great. Now the A/C and wiper doors will not open. What do you guys think the insurance would pay out.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
After buying the car big bucks was placed in the A/C, wiper door, ect. Then I decide that I will replace the center console, cluster, stereo, which looks great. Now the A/C and wiper doors will not open. What do you guys think the insurance would pay out.
Not enough:smack

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yep...I've said many times that I'd like to take a sledge hammer to mine. But saying "What do you guys think the insurance would pay out." is taking things to a different level.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm sure you can sort it out. Take a break from it then go back to working on it if you are frustrated :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
HE's just needing a short term temporary project. I've found that redhead, 5'2", cute, and young works very well.

:cheers:

·
Registered
966 Posts
HE's just needing a short term temporary project. I've found that redhead, 5'2", cute, and young works very well.

HA! I gotta hide this thread from my wife!!!! :cheers: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I understand..........:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts

It's amazing how all our projects are similar

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts

well, she's not 5'2", but she is redheaded and cute and does a great job of taking my mind off the 'vette every once in a while ;)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
well, she's not 5'2", but she is redheaded and cute and does a great job of taking my mind off the 'vette every once in a while ;)

my point EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mine happens to be 5'2", that's why I said that. :D

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I had a red head once but she was 5'11" and she did not like my toys or interested in taking my mind off problems. maybe she was too tall. :huh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts