Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, i have a chance to buy(or trade my c4 for it) a 74' stingray. Its my cousins and hes had it for quite some time.

All i know about it is, it doesnt have the stock engine/transminsion combo, its been completley gutted(but they have all the interior) and it may have some body damage.

Theyre asking 3K for it and it has a racing background. should i convince them to trade and drive it while i fix it up, or just walk away from it?

Ill try to get some pictures of it pretty soon.

Thanks,Jeff.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think the best way is that you take some picture's and post them, Take pics of the outide, inside, engine, and under the car. How much money do you want to spend on the car?
i did not see the pics but this is not a 10k project.
What kind of engine does it have?
is it working? the transmission is it o.k.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Last week it was a stang/lol !
Back in the day I was always swapen rides for somethen different,still do to some point.
my curent Vettes are the longest I ever hung on to.
That could change any minute tho.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TaT! i sill have the mustang! just trying to figure what the hell is wrong with it, it acts like it wants to turn over but just wont.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the best way is that you take some picture's and post them, Take pics of the outide, inside, engine, and under the car. How much money do you want to spend on the car?
i did not see the pics but this is not a 10k project.
What kind of engine does it have?
is it working? the transmission is it o.k.

Im getting my cuz to send me some pictures,and if looks halfway decent ill go check it out, im not to sure what engine/transmision it has in it. as anotherone of my uncles(whos a complete gearhead) had the vette for a while and slipped something in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts