Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody. I am thinking about buying a 1986 corvette. I wanted to get your guys' input on this car. I would buy it from my long time friends dad who has had it for as long as i can remember. I wanted to know what you guys thought about the quickness, handling and driving of this car. Any input would be appreciated. :partyon:

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
These cars in stock form are lots and lots of fun to drive. As far as bang for your buck goes I don't think you can beat one. Buy it and have a great time

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
if the cars in good condition and the price is right JUMP ON IT, they are a good basic c4 year and can provide good performance in stock form and a good basic start point to base a build on. but its all based on condition and the price

·
Registered
386 Posts
bought my 86 Z51 for 3k.. not working, fixed her up... and oh man what a ride for the money! The feeling of sitting in a "cockpit" is so much fun! From the nice wide and low body, beautiful hood, to the aggressive round tail lights, I couldn't be happier.

Can't forget to mention the MPG with that TPI.. pretty damn good for a sports car!:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts