Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Brickyard 400 Corvette Convertible. Black with gold graphics. Very rare 1 of 25 (13 red 12 black) built for the Inaugural Brickyard 400 race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Jeff Gordon car (race winner). Purchased from Chevrolet after the race. Lots of documentation.
All graphics still intact. Like new. email with questions to [email protected]. I have only seen one other recently advertised by Bob McDorman Chevrolet with more miles and that one does not have drivers name on hood and many more miles. Check that one out first at Bob McDorman Chevrolet website. Can email photos of my black Brickyard convertible showing Jeff Gordon riding in the car at Indy with Brooke Gordon (fiancee at the time). Future collectible, how many of these cars have you ever seen? Real crowd magnet. The rarest of the 25 produced with the documentation to back it up.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
That car sounds great! I saw you uploaded one pic to the gallery... do you any that are closeups of the car itself? I'd love to have that in our archives.

Great car!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 84 GRANDSPORT ...<br>
I would love to see a pic....That is a very rare Vette! What kinda $ are you asking?:huh:<br>
Of the original 25 cars built, I know of only one other currently for sale. A red one from Bob McDorman Chevrolet is currently offered at $38,900. The market price on these cars is difficult to peg due to small amount produced and survival rate with graphics. Original sticker was about $49,000.

I am looking for any reasonable offer. Phone 586 575-8216 and let's talk.

This car will sell. It is immaculate and is the most documented of any of the 25. Probably half of the cars were sold after the race thru the Indianapolis zone with all decals and graphics removed prior to sale. I believe Mike Yeager from MidAmerica Corvette also has a red one. Very few black cars with graphics have surfaced, and only one car carried the race winner Jeff Gordon (this one).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brickyard 400 Corvette Photos

Brickyard Corvette photos and additional information is available on ebay item #2444631696. Email any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts