·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OPTIONS
COLOR - SILVER
TRANS - 6 SPEED
CYLINDERS - 8

The first complete Callaway automobile, the Callaway C7R is a full monocoque carbon fiber front mid-engined, rear transaxle design. It is powered by a 383cid all-aluminum V8 with electronically-controlled port fuel injection making some 640hp breathing through the FIA-regulated air restrictors, this Callaway C7R led its class in the 1997 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona; subsequent rules changes precluded it from further FIA GT and Le Mans competition. Freshened at the Callaway Competition factory following Daytona, it is "on the button" and comes with spare nose and tail bodywork. Created by Paul Deutschman, the Callaway C7R's flat bottom design generates downforce at speed greater than the weight of the car. Its handling and aerodynamic performance delighted its drivers at Daytona: Ron Fellows, Johnny Unser, Boris Said and Enrico Bertaggia. Only two Callaway C7R's were built; the other is in the private collection of Callaway founder Reeves Calaway.

***SOLD ON BILL SALE ONLY***

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=175974

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
:surprised If the mirrors were body color and the nose was more streetable,....i love that bad boy there..i love wings on vettes,that ones obviously not for just looks....:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
That baby should be called the "Hoover Callaway",it could probably suck humans right off the curb and into the intake...:laughing:
I'm a little delerious,i just got off my weekly 30 hour day with no sleep,see ya,got crash-out now.Damn,that car is my screen saver this week.:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sold at $216,000

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Punk Boy said:
sold at $216,000
Damn-that went fast.I would pay that price for the car..:smokin: