Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think that adding 1PC Forged Aluminum SP500 Wheels in 19X10 front and 20X11 rear to a standard c6 would require z06 fenders? Also would z06 brakes fit this setup?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here are some 19x10 and 20x11 CCWs on my 2006 coupe, they fit like a glove.

325/25/20s sitting inside STOCK (non-Z06) fenders:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro! that helps a lot. I'm planning on buying a c6 in the coming 3 years and was thinking about aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would 335/30ZR20 tires fit?

·
Registered
76 Posts
It was lowered in those pics, the front 1/2" or so, the rear probably an inch or more.

Shawn

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Spanky. I absolutely love the wheels you put on your C6. Did you have to do any modifications to the car to fit the wider tires? I just had alot of power added to my c6 and when these tires wear I'd like to replace the wheels and get wider tires. What kind of wheels are they?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Spanky. I absolutely love the wheels you put on your C6. Did you have to do any modifications to the car to fit the wider tires? I just had alot of power added to my c6 and when these tires wear I'd like to replace the wheels and get wider tires. What kind of wheels are they?
No modifications, just bolt on and go. John @ CCW is the man, tell him what you want and he'll make it happen.

What size were the tires for the front?
275/30/19

1 - 11 of 11 Posts