1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ONLY PICTURE....sorry for typo

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Nothing major, just me taking a picture through the fence!
;) :lol:

"there's more to being a Corvette dealer...than an internet banner ad!"

copyright pics rick conti

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Thanks Rick. Fences are a bitch

·
Registered
546 Posts
those wheels in the rear do not look like 19's to me

·
Registered
53 Posts
So Rick - is this red lighter or darker that the MR. (From the picture it looks lighter, but you really can't tell from pictures.)

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Rick - is this red lighter or darker that the MR. (From the picture it looks lighter, but you really can't tell from pictures.)
the best way I can describe it , is it's in between the old magnetic red and the existing Monterey Red .....LIGHTER....but not my much...BUT AGAIN, all we had was a freakin' fender to look at:rolleyes: :laughing:

·
Registered
607 Posts
OK, lots of confusion on this thread. That first pic is victory red, which IS available for the Z06.
:agree:

Whew I'm glad you cleared that up, 74U is Victory Red, it is and has been available on the Z06.

I was beginning to get worried, wondering what that red thing was sitting in my garage:D

MM

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
OK, lots of confusion on this thread. That first pic is victory red, which IS available for the Z06.

Ahhh. That clears THAT up. I thought it was the new Crystal Red (which isn't available for the Z), but I was also thinking it looked a heck of a lot like the Victory Red and wondered why they even bothered to change it. Doh!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts